Mountain Project Logo

[LOCKED] Great Online Deals of 2018

Matt B · · Boulder, CO · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 472

20% off on some excellent climbing gear at campsaver.com with code CLIMBHIGH. Some cams (Metolius, BD), ropes, and other gear are included, but not everything.

EDIT: Also, some 25% off with code ALPINE25       (MM Cadillac, Metolius TCUs, and a bunch of other stuff)

Caleb Schwarz · · Colorado Springs, CO · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 120
J.J. Bremberg · · Fairfax, VA · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

50% of all Kailas gear (Totems)

So my gym just had a big grand opening and a speed climberthat was doing a demonstration there was giving these away.  I asked if I could post on MP, and he said yes that was OK.  I ordered a full rack of totems last night as well as some other music gear and the shipping was free (but it will take a while).  Came out to $54.50 each for the Totems (compared to the $70-$80 I usually see them sell for).  Seemed worth sharing!!  Climb safe!

Tinyurl.com/yb4e4vup

The link will redirect you to Kailasgear.com and you will need to create an account, but the 50% off will be pre-loaded.  Their website is not ideal on mobile FYI.

Joe Z. · · Prairie du Sac, WI · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 120
J.J. Bremberg wrote:

So my gym just had a big grand opening and a speed climberthat was doing a demonstration there was giving these away.  I asked if I could post on MP, and he said yes that was OK.  I ordered a full rack of totems last night as well as some other music gear and the shipping was free (but it will take a while).  Came out to $54.50 each for the Totems (compared to the $70-$80 I usually see them sell for).  Seemed worth sharing!!  Climb safe!

Tinyurl.com/yb4e4vup

The link will redirect you to Kailasgear.com and you will need to create an account, but the 50% off will be pre-loaded.  Their website is not ideal on mobile FYI.

$49.90/ cam if you buy the 5 pack for $249.90!  I'm not sure the pro deal is supposed to be shared per their website....

kck · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 85
J.J. Bremberg wrote:

Tinyurl.com/yb4e4vup

FYI the black is not available.

J.J. Bremberg · · Fairfax, VA · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0
Joe Z. wroteI'm not sure the pro deal is supposed to be shared per their website....

That’s what I thought. But apparently this was done with approval from the brand. Some sort of grassroots promotion. Also it should be noted, the discount only appears in your cart. It also only seems to be 50% off retail price (not sale). No Black or Orange either, but w/ free shipping it’s a damn good deal..

physnchips · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 0

Kailas is about to wonder why Noah Bratschi's gym is so big and full of trad climbers. I'm guessing sharing was okay on a more local level, hah.

Eli Buzzell · · noco · Joined Nov 2010 · Points: 5,507

Annnnndddddd its gone.

Andrew Krajnik · · Plainfield, IL · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 1,739
Eli wrote:

Annnnndddddd its gone.

They're sold out, or the link doesn't work any more?

Gabe B. · · Madison, WI · Joined Apr 2013 · Points: 86

I ordered basic's with the code this morning, but regular totems were out.

Matt Sutinen · · Milwaukee, WI · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 0

I got a post card from Patagonia that things will be up to 50% off starting Feb 15th.

Kevin DeWeese · · @failfalling - Oakland, Ca · Joined Jan 2007 · Points: 981
Eli wrote:

Annnnndddddd its gone.

Lol, So glad I put a purchase in this morning.

Kyle Tarry · · Portland, OR · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 528

Eddie Bauer has a bunch of stuff from their First Ascent line on clearance, and everything on clearance is an additional 40% off.

http://www.eddiebauer.com/

Daniel T · · Riverside, Ca · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 35
Gabe B. wrote:

I ordered basic's with the code this morning, but regular totems were out.

Gabe,

Were you able to tell which cams cam in the pack?  I also ordered the set but I couldn't tell which sizes came in the order.

Caleb Schwarz · · Colorado Springs, CO · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 120
Daniel T wrote:

Gabe,

Were you able to tell which cams cam in the pack?  I also ordered the set but I couldn't tell which sizes came in the order.

I believe the set is:

-blue

-blue/green

-green

-green/yellow

-yellow

-yellow/red

-red

Daniel T · · Riverside, Ca · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 35
Caleb Schwarz wrote:

I believe the set is:

-blue

-blue/green

-green

-green/yellow

-yellow

-yellow/red

-red

Yes thats the set, But I thought someone said up thread it didnt come with blue and the totems didnt come with black and orange (I didnt see the black and orange in the listing though).  oh well ill find out in 7-10 days.

Gabe B. · · Madison, WI · Joined Apr 2013 · Points: 86

I bought green, yellow, red individually. We'll see if they get shipped. 

Snow Flake · · Salt Lake City · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 0

Metolius climbing holds over at Sierra Trading Post for 35 - 50% off.  Holds are tough to find on sale in my experience.  I picked up roof jugs for 6 bucks each (sold in 2-packs), but there are a bunch of good deals:

https://www.sierratradingpost.com/all/s~climbing-holds

John Juan · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2018 · Points: 0

Does anyone have a stp coupon code? Thanks. 

Travis James · · Connecticut · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 232

REI has some good deals on harnasses, up to 50% off

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Climbing Gear Discussion
Post a Reply to "[LOCKED] Great Online Deals of 2018"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started