Mountain Project Logo

STP and other single/limited-use coupon codes sharing thread

Original Post
K D · · Philadelphia, PA · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 9

In the "Great Online Deals Thread," people are often asking for STP coupons. While it's definitely helpful to share them, it's not fun when you get a notification, thinking it'll be a good deal, and then realizing it's someone asking for a coupon code.

Anyway, I thought it might be helpful to make a separate thread for people asking for or giving single-use coupon codes they aren't gonna use. I hope this is the right forum section to post this in. Hopefully this is useful for people.

Sam Cieply · · Venice, CA · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 25

Thanks!!!

Tugrul P · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2014 · Points: 30

I need another code :)

Wes C · · Cleveland, oh · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 146

EMY18 Free shipping 

RobG814 · · Wilmington, NC · Joined Jan 2014 · Points: 335

Anybody have a free shipping over $50 code?

Ken Noyce · · Layton, UT · Joined Aug 2010 · Points: 2,648
Keegan Day wrote:

In the "Great Online Deals Thread," people are often asking for STP coupons. While it's definitely helpful to share them, it's not fun when you get a notification, thinking it'll be a good deal, and then realizing it's someone asking for a coupon code.

Anyway, I thought it might be helpful to make a separate thread for people asking for or giving single-use coupon codes they aren't gonna use. I hope this is the right forum section to post this in. Hopefully this is useful for people.

Just as an FYI, STP coupon codes aren't single-use.

Michael Palmer wrote:

The fine print on the email codes say, "Limit 3 orders per email offer."  They also expire in a day or two.

Yep, like I said, they aren't single use.  

K D · · Philadelphia, PA · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 9
Ken Noyce wrote:

Yep, like I said, they aren't single use.  

Whoops. I haven't actually received one yet myself so I'd just assumed they were single-use from what I saw on the other thread.  I'll change the title to make it more accurate; thanks.

Edit: and since it's more closely related to this thread than the Great Online Deals thread: the AAC is having an online auction for some gear, trips, books, etc. It might be worth checking out. As of writing this, among the stuff that's available for immediate purchase is one Mountainsmith Scream 25 Backpack for $40 and 4 Ibex Women's Shak Lite Hoodies for $60 each.

Edit 2:  Now just one of the hoodies is left; the backpack's been sold.

RobG814 · · Wilmington, NC · Joined Jan 2014 · Points: 335

20% off & free shipping over $50 at STP

UYW72417

Alicia Sokolowski · · Brooklyn, NY · Joined Aug 2010 · Points: 1,781
Keegan Day wrote:

and since it's more closely related to this thread than the Great Online Deals thread: the AAC is having an online auction for some gear, trips, books, etc. It might be worth checking out. As of writing this, among the stuff that's available for immediate purchase is one Mountainsmith Scream 25 Backpack for $40 and 4 Ibex Women's Shak Lite Hoodies for $60 each.

Thanks Keegan, I nabbed that hoody!

trailridge · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2012 · Points: 20

Anybody have another STP code?  Thanks!

John Juan · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2018 · Points: 0

I am hoping to find a sierra reading post coupon. Let me know if you have one. Thanks. 

Rprops · · Nevada · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 2,422

UNP2538M

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air · · Portland, OR · Joined Sep 2013 · Points: 70

I tried that stp code but it didn't work. Does anyone have another? A 20% off coupon would make a bipattern 60m rope under $100. Thanks.  

John Juan wrote:

I tried that stp code but it didn't work. Does anyone have another? A 20% off coupon would make a bipattern 60m rope under $100. Thanks.  

Just as an FYI, the coupon codes don't work for everything.  If you are talking about the Edelrid Boa, I haven't seen a recent coupon code that works for that rope (and I've been paying attention).

Good to know coupons aren't good for everything!  I would be happy with a discount on shoes and shipping and $120 for the rope. 

John Juan wrote:

Good to know coupons aren't good for everything!  I would be happy with a discount on shoes and shipping and $120 for the rope. 

Here is a 25% off code, but it doesn't work on that rope:(

TJS0247B, also has $.99 shipping on orders over $50.

Rprops · · Nevada · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 2,422

WEH02366

Tugrul P · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2014 · Points: 30

Any codes ? Thanks

Tugrul Pacaci wrote:

Any codes ? Thanks

UFB75135

25% off, free shipping over $100

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Climbing Gear Discussion
Post a Reply to "STP and other single/limited-use coupon codes s…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started