Mountain Project Logo

STP and other single/limited-use coupon codes sharing thread

A Twist · · Ventura County, CA · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Could someone shoot me a STP code?  I'd appreciate it!

Andy Thorsell · · Marion, NC · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 523
Andrew Tegley wrote:

Could someone shoot me a STP code?  I'd appreciate it!

WHU70726

A Twist · · Ventura County, CA · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0
Andy Thorsell wrote:

WHU70726

Thanks Andy!

FYI to anyone else looking for a code: the discount wasn't applicable towards the product that I was interested in, so this code is still available for use!

Tugrul P · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2014 · Points: 30

Any new codes?

Rprops · · Nevada · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 2,422

VNR11193

Tugrul P · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2014 · Points: 30

Here is free shipping With no minimum : VZX3337R

Nik Cane · · NH · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 0

Rprops · · Nevada · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 2,422

WRA12204

Rprops wrote:

WRA12204 After 12 years I was kicked off the deal flyer last week.  I’ve spent thousands at STP., super tough  to find the keycodes online. Thanks! 

beck will · · Somewhere in Utah · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 10

I have noticed that their deal flyers with discount codes are coming much less frequently than they used to.  Does anyone know if they have changed their marketing efforts, or is this just a slow time for coupon offers?

Nick Baker · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 86

Anyone have a single use 20% or better code for campsaver?

Sdm1568 · · Ca · Joined Aug 2012 · Points: 80

"Rprops wrote:

WRA12204 After 12 years I was kicked off the deal flyer last week.  I’ve spent thousands at STP., super tough  to find the keycodes online. Thanks! "

I hear that, I was booted from their deal flyer last August and I spent probably 1k at STP every year for 4-5 years straight. Then again the coupon codes were for 30% or so.

Sdm1568 wrote:

"Rprops wrote:

WRA12204 After 12 years I was kicked off the deal flyer last week.  I’ve spent thousands at STP., super tough  to find the keycodes online. Thanks! "

I hear that, I was booted from their deal flyer last August and I spent probably 1k at STP every year for 4-5 years straight. Then again the coupon codes were for 30% or so.

If you read STP reviews on Facebook you will see Some were booted years ago,  others weeks.  If I go to subscriptions on my STP account and toggle the dealflyer to on, it is immediately turned to off.  So I’m sure I pissed someone off with too many exchanges.  I need an STP replacement or keycodes for deals.   Looks like backcountry steels and deals might be the next best thing 

RWPT · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2011 · Points: 0

Does Backcountry.com normally have discount codes?  I need one, asap! :)

Wes C · · Cleveland, oh · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 146
RWPT wrote:

Not usually just active junky.  If you don't have an account I can send you a link to get $10 and 8% cashback

RWPT · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2011 · Points: 0
Wes C wrote:

Not usually just active junky.  If you don't have an account I can send you a link to get $10 and 8% cashback

Pls PM me!

Wes C · · Cleveland, oh · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 146
RWPT wrote:

Pls PM me!

Sent info

Daniel Garvan · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 0

If anyone needs an Active Junky referral code for $10 cashback, you can use this link: https://www.activejunky.com/invite/1468153

Cash back for STP is 6%.  7% for Cabellas and BassPro.  Different percentage cashback for others.

Matt B · · Boulder, CO · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 472

Could anyone PM me a code please? I'm not receiving the emails anymore...

Thanks!

Jay J · · Euelss · Joined Jun 2011 · Points: 5
RWPT wrote:

Well, steepandcheap.com has SAVEFORTY to get $40 off of $200 for a few days (March 19-21) .  If you can find what you need in that corner of backcounty.com's offerings, that could work out for you.

If anyone has a Sierra Trading Post code they can spare, I'd really appreciate it.  I have a couple harnesses that are overdue for replacement.  They stopped sending me codes last year and renewing the email didn't fix things.  

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Climbing Gear Discussion
Post a Reply to "STP and other single/limited-use coupon codes s…"

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.