Tarague Beach Rock Climbing
|GPS:||13.627, 144.895 Google Map · Climbing Area Map|
|Page Views:||2,415 total · 67/month|
|Shared By:||John S on Feb 3, 2019|
Etiquette: all routes now have Titan climbing titanium bolts and have been glued in exactly as prescribed by the manufacturer and are safe to climb on. Please keep in mind Titanium hardware is very costly and time consuming to place. If properly cared for these bolts will outlast generations. Please help by:
* Not placing steel hardware on any titanium hardware.
* Do not use any old hardware that may be found on the rock
* Do not top rope or lower off Titanium anchors. Top rope on your personal draws and rappel when finished. This will ensure the hardware is not worn through from rope friction causing the need for premature replacement.
* Respect the area and clean up after yourself
* Be an honorable ambassador to the sport
Days w Precip