Vinales Rock Climbing
|GPS:||22.613, -83.713 Google Map · Climbing Area Map|
|Page Views:||61,237 total · 2,936/month|
|Shared By:||Eric Leclerc on Jan 3, 2019|
As of 2018, there is a blitz for setting many routes in many sectors in the Holguin region.
I was told that a new guidebook is in the works but will probably not be ready for another two years.
This will allow more routes to be setup. Lets be patient!!!
It costs about 20 CUC per person to get to Vinales. You can ask your host in Vinales to reserve a taxi collectivo for you.
You can also purchase a bus ticket but it takes longer.
- You are traveling alone and need a partner.
- You and your group are not strong enough to lead past a certain level and would like to have your draws put up or have a top rope set up.
- The guides will make you discover new sectors/routes.
- They are great to assist you with climbing great multi-pitches.
- They know which routes to avoid due to the age of the bolts.
The guides in Vinales are very nice guys and will bring you everywhere you want. Find their coordinates at:
There is now a way for you to help re-bolting routes in Cuba to keep all the routes safe. All money going to Bolts4Cuba is Titanium glue-ins.
Go to: fundly.com/bolts-for-cuba-c…
Classic Climbing Routes at Vinales
Days w Precip