Avg: 2 from 1 vote
|Type:||Boulder, 8 ft|
|Page Views:||333 total · 7/month|
|Shared By:||Raz on Mar 11, 2016|
|Admins:||Marc Kajut, M. Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes|
- For the most accurate and up to date information on San Diego access and closures: https://www.alliedclimbers.org/2019-updated-advisories/
* All of Poway Crags and Ramona Wall are CLOSED from Dec 1st - July 31st for Golden Eagles
* Glencliff is CLOSED Dec 15th - July 31st for Golden Eagles
* Eagle Peak and Corte Madera have ADVISORIES from March 1st - July 31st for falcons and hawks. "Advisory" means that you can climb at these areas, but please minimize disturbances to raptors, and do not climb or rappel where raptors are bothered by your presence. Please leave the area and climb or rappel elsewhere if the raptors are agitated.
* The Allied Climbers of San Diego are actively working with land managers to manage raptors who change nest location and need your help! If you see raptors or active nests at our crags, especially if they are agitated by climber presence, please email them at: email@example.com with any details including specific location, behavior, nest location, etc.
* Thank you for CLIMBING RESPONSIBLY!
Great problem at Woodson! It's relatively localized area makes it likely it has done before - if anyone has an information I would love to hear about it. These may be route 125 (pg 44) in Dave Kennedy and Chris Hubbard's San Diego County Guidebook...