Mountain Project Logo

FS: $50 AT Boots!? La Sportiva Sideral, LS G2 Liners, Alico XC/ Tele boots

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Tom S · · Denver, CO · Joined Dec 2017 · Points: 0

La Sportiva Sideral

• Could be a good boot for someone who wants to start touring on a budget. I’ve also seen these used as split board boots. 
  • Used. Scuffs/ scratches. Pins (heel and toe) are in good shape. The cable on one buckle broke (left in photo below), but I repaired it with cord and it works well. Sportiva also sells spares (~$25?) which are super easy to replace. 
  • EUR 45
  • 307 mm BSL
  • Asking $50 OBO. 

Alico XC Ski/ Telemark Boots 

• US 11.5 Men’s (~EUR 46)
  • 75 mm / 3 pin. Leather boot. Lightweight tele or backcountry XC. 
  • Lightly used. Bought them for a trip while another pair of boots was being resoled. They’re a bit big for me.
  • Asking $50 OBO

La Sportiva G2 Liner

• EUR 45.0
  • Never used. Never molded. Bought for a pair of Scarpa boots and they didn’t fit. 
  • Asking $50 OBO (Retail for $200. Currently going for $100 at lasportivausa.com/g2-sm-rep….)

Located in Boulder, CO. I’d rather sell these for cash/ in person than to deal with shipping, if we can. Contact me if you’d like more photos or if you have questions! 

* Alico Glide - model of the 75 mm/ 3 pin boots.

Sportiva Siderals are size 28.0

Andrew C · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2019 · Points: 57

Interested in the Sideral if you’re willing to ship (Boston)

Andrew C · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2019 · Points: 57

I bought the Siderals off of Tom - great communication and very quick to ship. No hesitation buying again

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started