Mountain Project Logo

FS: La Sportiva Miura (Lace) - Size 42 - $120

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Brian Battaglia · · Longmont, CO · Joined Feb 2010 · Points: 0

Hi,

I just purchased these a few months ago.  I wore them in the gym maybe a dozen times before gyms closed up.  I’ve had them outside one day.  They are clean and in great shape!  I sized down a half size too small and they just aren’t going to work for me even after I’ve broke them in.  I’m a size 10.5 street shoe just to give you a sense of the sizing issue.  I’d say if you are a 10 then these would be great aggressive sport shoes for single pitch with lots of edging.  They’d be all day comfort/do everything shoes if you are a 9.5 or 9.

I have a $40 re sole credit I will include for rock and resole in Boulder!  Resole is usually $40 - $60 and you can ship them in to rock and resole when you are ready.

I’d say these have a full outdoor season before needing a re sole (assuming you climb weekly).

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started