Adventure Projects is hiring a web engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

FS - Marmot 8000m Parka (large)



FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
trevor stuart · · Aurora, Colorado · Joined Mar 2014 · Points: 105

Bump

Jacob Pearlstein · · Denver, CO · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0

lol I can't believe anybody bought this who is not climbing an 8000, or close to it, meter peak. I'll give you $190. The offers are only going to get lower because nobody is going to buy this.

Runcle · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2011 · Points: 15

$195 and you get to keep it?

Parker Cunneen · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 26

That $200 offer isn’t looking to bad now 

trevor stuart · · Aurora, Colorado · Joined Mar 2014 · Points: 105
Jacob Pearlstein wrote: lol I can't believe anybody bought this who is not climbing an 8000, or close to it, meter peak. I'll give you $190. The offers are only going to get lower because nobody is going to buy this.

And I’ll continue rejecting low ball offers. Good luck with your 8000m peaks Jacob. 

Parker Cunneen · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 26

Salty as hell^

Mark Wyss · · Denver, CO · Joined Jan 2001 · Points: 255
Jacob Pearlstein wrote: lol I can't believe anybody bought this who is not climbing an 8000, or close to it, meter peak. I'll give you $190. The offers are only going to get lower because nobody is going to buy this.

Did you ever consider he purchased it at a good deal to sell it on MP??  If he is successful in flipping it more power to him.  Let him charge whatever he wants.

Jacob Pearlstein · · Denver, CO · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0
Mark Wyss wrote:

Did you ever consider he purchased it at a good deal to sell it on MP??  If he is successful in flipping it more power to him.  Let him charge whatever he wants.

I mean, who cares? If he found such a good deal, then someone else can, too. Another reason not to buy off MP.

John Farris · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 65

$10 for the sack?

Mark Wyss · · Denver, CO · Joined Jan 2001 · Points: 255
Jacob Pearlstein wrote:

I mean, who cares? If he found such a good deal, then someone else can, too. Another reason not to buy off MP.

That "someone" might not want to go to multiple sites.  That "someone" might have a job, kids or other obligations that would prevent them from spending time online shopping for that good deal.  Buying and selling on MP isn't a bad thing at all.  If that "someone" wants to shop on MP, so be it.  This can be a one-stop shop if you're lucky.  The deals can be amazing! And if the gear isn't being used, why not sell it here to someone that will put it to good use. Oh yeah, Bump. 

Briggs Lazalde · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

Trevor. Pass it around. Lets see how many peaks it reaches.

trevor stuart · · Aurora, Colorado · Joined Mar 2014 · Points: 105
Parker Cunneen wrote: Salty as hell^

Your mom is salty as hell

Parker Cunneen · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 26
trevor stuart wrote:

Your mom is salty as hell

my mother has high BP so she avoids salty goods 
Fritz Nuffer · · The Western Slope · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 125

$205 plus seven baby gotez and I will name my firstborn son after you.

Miguel D · · SLC · Joined May 2014 · Points: 483

Hey Trevor,
Have you tried ebay? I recently sold the full suit version of this on ebay and there seemed to be decent enough demand for it. I would imagine you could sell it for this amount on ebay. Minus 13% for fees, of course. If the fees are a deal breaker for ya, then never mind, ignore my comment. You can keep the free bump though

Parker Cunneen · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 26
Miguel D wrote: Hey Trevor,
Have you tried ebay? I recently sold the full suit version of this on ebay and there seemed to be decent enough demand for it. I would imagine you could sell it for this amount on ebay. Minus 13% for fees, of course. If the fees are a deal breaker for ya, then never mind, ignore my comment. You can keep the free bump though

Venmo

Miguel D · · SLC · Joined May 2014 · Points: 483
Parker Cunneen wrote:

Venmo

Last time I checked, venmo doesn't put your product in front of tons of potential buyers

Parker Cunneen · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 26
Miguel D wrote:

Last time I checked, venmo doesn't put your product in front of tons of potential buyers

For the payment so you don’t have to pay the giant fee

trevor stuart · · Aurora, Colorado · Joined Mar 2014 · Points: 105
Miguel D wrote: Hey Trevor,
Have you tried ebay? I recently sold the full suit version of this on ebay and there seemed to be decent enough demand for it. I would imagine you could sell it for this amount on ebay. Minus 13% for fees, of course. If the fees are a deal breaker for ya, then never mind, ignore my comment. You can keep the free bump though

Got it up. Thanks man!

Briggs Lazalde · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0
trevor stuart wrote:

Got it up. Thanks man!

Hahaha!! His wife owes you..

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY
Post a Reply to "FS - Marmot 8000m Parka (large)"

Log In to Reply