Mountain Project Logo

Syncing ticks

Original Post
Iain McCrory · · Minneapolis · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0

This may be a dumb question, but i cannot figure out how to sync my ticks from my phone to my account online. It has been over a week and there are climbs that are still not showing up online. I have an iphone 7 and my app is updated. I just don’t see anywhere i can sync my accounts on the app.

Thanks,
Iain

Nick Wilder · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jan 2005 · Points: 3,441

It should be automatic, but if you had no signal when you made the ticks, they may have gotten stuck.  Open the app to the homescreen (when you have a good signal), then view your ticks on the phone (to make sure they're there), and that should trigger another sync attempt in the background.  They should be on the website a couple minutes later.

Tony Bob · · Lakewood, OH · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 10

Looks like syncing still is not working. I have an android and even with Wifi and cell connectivity, my ticks and to-dos do not sync. I repeatedly log in and out of the app and online account but the app (or website) will not upload anything and I have a bunch I am trying to backup. Anyone found a solution (besides of course going through the webpage and looking up all these routes.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Help
Post a Reply to "Syncing ticks"