Free Gear/Giving Away [NO REQUESTS] v3
- Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
- Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
|
|
|
|
|
Sent a PM on the muiras |
|
|
Hi! I am not sure where to post since it says no requests but really wanting to RECYCLE old climbing rope into dog leashes. Soooo, help me! I want old climbing rope! Based in Boulder, CO. Thanks!! |
|
|
I found a single BD crack glove, size large, left hand. Can't locate the owner, so it's yours for shipping cost (can probably put it in an envelope with a few stamps). |
|
|
Anybody have Climbing Shoes, Harnesses for Kids? |
|
|
|
|
|
GNN wrote: Are these tri-cams still avail? Happy to pay shipping. |
|
|
Brian Banta wrote:Got some mountaineering boots for free + shipping. La Sportiva Nepal Evo size 44 from a ways back. Still in fair condition, a little worn/sunbleached, but soles still good. Cobwebs are free. Wore them a bunch but too narrow for my feet. (I also have other mountaineering boots - not free in regular classifieds.) These still available? |
|
|
|
|
|
Las Vegas: Free beater ropes for art or whatever. Also a box of mangled cams and nuts. |
|
|
Rprops wrote: Love to have nuts and cams for projects! - if you can ship |
|
|
Free 5.10 NIAD lace size 8.5. Still has an ok amount of rubber left, as shown. Pick up in Pacific Beach, San Diego. I'm having trouble uploading pics but happy to send pics if anyone is interested. |
|
|
Luca's climbing org got the solutions. Cheers. |
|
|
hifno wrote:Older Scarpa Crux approach shoes, size 40.5. Pickup in Denver If these are still available I'd Love to take them but I wont be in Denver until August, I'm about to go do the full evo crest |
|
|
I have a door frame hang board device that need to find a new home. This was a door frame pull-up bar, but with some mediocre woodworking, can now accept whatever you can screw into plywood. Gotta meet me near Boulder Canyon after work one day (I get off of work anytime between 3:30 and 5:30pm). |
|
|
Jacob B wrote: Gone to a new home |
|
|
^ Don't click that link |
|
|
Evolv Rave mocs size10.5 (44) right toe is getting a bit thin, a little wear on the mesh fabric covering the elastic stretchy parts on the outsides from jammin in the cracks...lots of life left 15$ to ship and they are yours |
|
|
Mike Brown wrote: I’ll take em if you still got them |
|
|
Mike Brown wrote: |
















