Mountain Project Logo

Free Gear/Giving Away [NO REQUESTS] v3


FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Ryan James · · Oakland, CA · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 15
B McG wrote:

I'll take them! Let's meet at Recology and we can throw them out together. It's time. 

lol 😂 believe it or not, someone is taking them! I'm happy they're finding continued life somewhere

Stephen M · · Lander · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 15

I have some used Altras, size 10.5 Two pairs. They are beat up a bit and have a hole near the inside of the right foot. A little damaged but a lot of life I think...

Julian Madrid · · San Luis Obispo · Joined Apr 2024 · Points: 10
Stephen M wrote:

I have some used Altras, size 10.5 Two pairs. They are beat up a bit and have a hole near the inside of the right foot. A little damaged but a lot of life I think...

pmed

Andrew Hanauer · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2022 · Points: 15

Due to a retailer mistake, I have 2 clips for the DMM Belaymaster carabiner. Will happily give those to someone who can use them for the cost of shipping.

Joe Kalis · · COS, CO · Joined Sep 2019 · Points: 70

Free Yakima Rack hardware pieces - (4) large claws and (4) medium claws for the RailGrab 2 and 4 mounts, and (4) AeroBar mounting pieces for the Fat cat 4 and 6 ski/board racks. 

We sold the vehicle that had the towers and bars and racks on it, so this is free to whomever can use it and is able to pay for shipping. 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/jZwpabcAwaRDUK4M7 

ClimbingOn · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2008 · Points: 0

Does anyone have a non-climbing use for a significant amount of webbing, runners, cordalettes, and other misc softgoods? All is quite old, from the 70s to the 2000s. Some old crusty biners as well. Promise me you will not use it for climbing purposes, and it’s yours for the cost of shipping.

Update: Gone. 

Zachariah Weirphrey · · San Diego · Joined Nov 2023 · Points: 46
ClimbingOn wrote:

Does anyone have a non-climbing use for a significant amount of webbing, runners, cordalettes, and other misc softgoods? All is quite old, from the 70s to the 2000s. Some old crusty biners as well. Promise me you will not use it for climbing purposes, and it’s yours for the cost of shipping. 

Dm sent

Blade Runner · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

I could actually use the biners if Zach doesn't need them. I would say you should send the fabric to HowNot2Highline for break tests :)

GNN · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2011 · Points: 0
David House wrote:

Local Boulder, Golden or Denver pick-up preferred. Otherwise you pay shipping.

Not sure these tri-cams are worth re-slinging, but the pink is legendary!

Old Wild Things four step aider, very low mileage, hey it only needs to hold body weight, right?

Load o' dogbones...and a couple ancient screamers

Still have tricams, screamers and smaller dogbones?

Daniel reed · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2026 · Points: 0

Those shoes in anchorage still available?

Jake907 · · Anchorage Alaska · Joined Jul 2007 · Points: 5
Daniel reed wrote:

Those shoes in anchorage still available?

PM'ed

Julian Madrid · · San Luis Obispo · Joined Apr 2024 · Points: 10

Pm Sent

Ni ck · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2025 · Points: 0
jjust wrote:

Give Away/For Free/Pay Shipping

Lightweight Mountaineering Boot:  SalomonS-Lab X Alp Carbon GTX

Size:  EUR 42/US Mens 8.5

Shipping:  Venmo $20 and I can return any difference.

I’ll take these if still available

Ni ck · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2025 · Points: 0
jjust wrote:

They are yours if you want them.

Pm sent

TaylorP · · Pump Haus, Sonora · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 50

Size 10.5 Evolv Raves. The leather is in pretty rough shape, but the rubber is 6/10. I had these resoled with the extra toe rubber from Yosemite Bum but suck enough at Crack climbing to still tear a hole.

Huck Tater · · ID · Joined Feb 2015 · Points: 25

Size 10.5 Salewa Wildfire. About 6 or 7 years old. Hardly worn they were too narrow on my feet and I hated the Pomoca rubber. I pulled the laces and footbeds out. Your for the cost of shipping. 
Dante S · · New York · Joined Oct 2025 · Points: 15

I’d love to take the shoes! PM’d

Brian Banta · · Pacifica, CA · Joined May 2012 · Points: 50

Got some mountaineering boots for free + shipping.  La Sportiva Nepal Evo size 44 from a ways back.  Still in fair condition, a little worn/sunbleached, but soles still good.  Cobwebs are free.  Wore them a bunch but too narrow for my feet.  (I also have other mountaineering boots - not free in regular classifieds.)

-Brian

Jeff Mac · · North Bend, WA · Joined May 2019 · Points: 10
S B wrote:

for free (Seattle) - a bunch of plated steel hardware. chain, hangers, petzl quicklinks, petzl carabiners, one fixe draco anchor carabiner+hanger, big pulley

Donate it to the WCC!

Dylan Cross · · Chattanooga, TN · Joined Mar 2021 · Points: 0
S B wrote:

for free (Seattle) - a bunch of plated steel hardware. chain, hangers, petzl quicklinks, petzl carabiners, one fixe draco anchor carabiner+hanger, big pulley

I’ll pay shipping for most ( or all ) of it. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY
Post a Reply to "Free Gear/Giving Away [NO REQUESTS] v3"

Log In to Reply
Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.