Mountain Project Logo

michelino-sunseri-found-guilty-of-cutting-national-park-switchback

Nick Goldsmith · · NEK · Joined Aug 2009 · Points: 505

actually  Biden did  a heck of a job  pulling us out of the mess that trump put us in  with his first term.  He was handed a shit sandwich and made it taste good. we have never in the history of our republic had an administration as corrupt, criminal and incompetent as this one. at this point there is zero doubt that Putin has something on trump. ( according to the Epstein emails is trump giving head to some dude named bubba) more likly it also has something to do with his russian funding in the 80s and 90s.  the whole thing is so far beyond anything we could even make up. Its literally a Tom Clancy novel playing out in real time and your bullshit about both sides being equally bad is just that . complete and utter bullshit. 

Bale · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2011 · Points: 0
Nick Goldsmith wrote:

actually  Biden did  a heck of a job  pulling us out of the mess that trump put us in  with his first term.  He was handed a shit sandwich and made it taste good. we have never in the history of our republic had an administration as corrupt, criminal and incompetent as this one. at this point there is zero doubt that Putin has something on trump. ( according to the Epstein emails is trump giving head to some dude named bubba) more likly it also has something to do with his russian funding in the 80s and 90s.  the whole thing is so far beyond anything we could even make up. Its literally a Tom Clancy novel playing out in real time and your bullshit about both sides being equally bad is just that . complete and utter bullshit. 

He also passed an infrastructure bill, (which every prez says but never does), and the border bill that Tim mentioned above, which Rs block, then in true R style, blame Biden for lack of border security. Also, he tried to protect some of our public land, (safeguards that are being stripped away so fast it’ll make your head spin.)
I can envision Biden sitting there like, “yeah, I get it, I’m old, but y’all are some ungrateful assholes.”
Nick, at least you have some legit independents up there in VT.   “Libertarians” here in UT are nothing more than DJT voters. 

Daniel Shively · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2024 · Points: 0
Tim K wrote:

Silence means approval.

FYI, I do apologize for the assumptions I made about you, so I edited 2 comments previously. You may infer other assumptions are being made, but as Tucker Carlson says, I'm just asking questions.

I understand your position on the flag in my avatar (and so you know, I didn't flag your other post on the matter), but I don't appreciate the assumptions you make about me. In all honesty, it feels to me that you get upset when you perceive folks are making assumptions about you, while making assumptions about others. 

I've said my peace. Best wishes to you, Mr Shively. (this is sincere, I do hope you believe that)

I apologize if I made assumptions about your avatar and apologize for my deleted comment regarding your intellectual capacity. For the record, I have not and refuse to flag any post for any reason. Also, I haven’t been silent about the current situation. I“ve written several times expressing dissatisfaction about the current situation. I do, however, attempt to fully understand all of the factors involved in politics and how people become aligned with certain parties. Best wishes to you too, Tim K. I believe that you are being sincere and hope that you find me to be sincere as well. 

As a final thought, if you care to, in future discussions, I may be able to avoid making wrong assumptions about you if you could clearly state your position and offer a bit of insight at how you have arrived at it. I’ll try to do the same. 

Arlo F Niederer · · Colorado Springs, CO · Joined Mar 2009 · Points: 505

I skipped to the end because arguing politics is like being on a moebus strip which gets you nowhere and gobbles up time like a succubus/incubus. 

Trump pardoned the runner, because he thinks the DC bureaucracy is out of control.

Source: The Guardian share.google/soHRxsE1BfVsNgHSx

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Wyoming, Montana, Dakotas
Post a Reply to "michelino-sunseri-found-guilty-of-cutting-natio…"

Log In to Reply
Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.