Mountain Project Logo

5.11 climbing in Idyllwild

Original Post
Andre Ribeiro · · Idyllwild, CA · Joined Dec 2018 · Points: 15

Looking for partners for the upcoming Idy season. Hoping to do a lot of laps on The Vampire, Insomnia, etc. I’m safe and experienced - looking for the same in a partner. I live locally.

Tyler Nelson · · Columbus, OH · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 0

Hi Andre,

I'm super interested. Haven't made it out there yet so I'm not familiar with the area but am looking for some place to train once JTree and Red Rock get too warm. I'm safe and experienced, shoot me a DM if you want to climb.

-Tyler

SoCal Choss · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2022 · Points: 130

dming

(also if anyone wants to hit me up I am looking to lead Sundance this year, maybe try out etude (maybe wet dreams). and I would like to try leading more 5.10a/b/c/d's (I did Johnny quest last year that was my favorite from last year). I'm also down for bouldering at black, south ridge, the park, back country, whatever. I also love an easy day out just climbing sub 5.8/7. I have a handful of easy classics that I have never been on and would love to do those (never done white maidens, only climbed long route and another one on the more north side, and I've only done left ski track on the sunny side by friction. I also haven't done Jensens. I wouldn't mind doing finger tip 5.7 I've only ever followed those pitches.)

also into slow running/jogging/hiking the uphills and jogging flats and down.

Andre Ribeiro · · Idyllwild, CA · Joined Dec 2018 · Points: 15

Bump. The season will start soon.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Southern California Partners
Post a Reply to "5.11 climbing in Idyllwild"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started