Great deals on bolts, hangers, and other hardware
|
|
Although you probably have to make sure if the 10mm threads fit whatever chain you're using. |
|
|
bmdhacks wrote: Opening is 11.5mm! That should accept 3/8 chain no problem! |
|
|
Peter Thomas wrote: Seems like carbon steel and not stainless |
|
|
Nathan P wrote: I think they’re referring to the inside diameter of the chain having a wide enough opening to accommodate the girth of the threads (and particularly that little ridge on the left) on the quicklink, not the gap of the open quicklink. |
|
|
Would work great for two bolt anchors that are close enough together to just use quicklinks and rap rings/mussy hooks |
|
|
Rprops wrote: Definitely stainless. Just received mine today. Good deal. |
|
|
Alex Fletcher wrote: Use a flat file to make some passes on one side of the widest part of that ridge on the base of the threads (removing a little less than the thickness of a dime) and it will pass right through and fit the inside of the link. |
|
|
Peter Thomas wrote: Hey thanks for sharing this, Peter. I've been burned by fake eBay bolts before and I'd suggest caution these days with anything on eBay. Make sure returns are easy and allowed with the seller, and inspect every bolt and component before you go a-bolting |
|
|
nbrown wrote: Oh cool. I can’t find any mention of stainless in that ad or that product number from Hilti in stainless. As long as they pass the magnet test nice find! |
|
|
Rprops wrote: You're probably looking at the wrong listing. It quickly sold out (~55 boxes) and so doesn't appear in searches anymore. |
|
|
I got the last box :) last week. SS was in the ad, waiting on mine to arrive, my last box was getting low. Thanks Peter |
|
|
Anyone know of any online stores in North America with stainless 3/8 hangers for less than $3 at the moment? Found a good deal but just want to see if anyone knows any better deals before I purchase. |
|
|
Bryan K wrote: HowNot2.com has stainless fixe hangers for $2.52. hangers |
|
|
climber pat wrote: The 304 stainless ones they have are out of stock and are listed for $3.15 now. |
|
|
Lappas ships internationally with DHL. My packages arrived in six days the two times I ordered. They're based in Greece. Their prices are literally unbeatable, even after paying for shipping. |
|
|
Heliodor Jalba wrote: Oliunid’s petzl hangers are regularly the same price or a little cheaper. They’re my favorite 3/8 hangers at the moment |
|
|
Heliodor Jalba wrote: What qty are you ordering and how much do you end up paying per hanger, all-in? |
|
|
Bryan K wrote: Not North America however I'm retailing higher spec marine grade stainless hangers for the price you're seeking. |
|
|
Francis Haden wrote: Shipping is what kills us, hence the interest in a US-based supplier. The 32 hangers you have in stock would ship to my house for a total of $121, or $3.78 each. Looks like a good product, and I'm glad you're in the market, but it usually doesn't make sense to order steel from overseas if the seller can't accommodate a bulk order. |
|
|
Logan Peterson wrote: A customer last week took a large batch of hangers. Ordinarily I stock these several hundred a time. |






