Name That Route Volume VIII
|
|
Frodeman wrote: SF Charlotte Dome? |
|
|
Welcome To The Zoo wrote: Farther north than that, but you got the state and mountain range correct |
|
|
Something rad at Shuteye Ridge. |
|
|
Or maybe Fresno Dome. |
|
|
Bob Harrington wrote: That's the correct dome, getting closer |
|
|
Is that Mule Train? Man, it's been over 20 years! |
|
|
Mike wrote: You are only off by two routes! Left of mule train! But probably close enough, since that whole part of the wall has the same rock. I yield the floor to you |
|
|
Keeping it in the same region, this one shouldn't be too hard. That was fast! Correct, the beautiful Don Juan Wall at The Needles. You're up BFK. |
|
|
That there is the beautiful Don Juan Wall. The 10d funky corner pitch if I recall. |
|
|
That’s a memorable pitch! Ok in keeping with the theme of juicy corners, who recognizes the route which features this mega corner. |
|
|
Ain't that there corner the Silk Road? |
|
|
Greg nailed it! You’re up! (Honorary mention to Ryan for the 'other' name :-) |
|
|
Where is this Silk Road? It sure looks nice. |
|
|
Well if Greg doesn’t post up then I vote Ryan takes it. In fairness he did post the original name anyway. Either way, I really really wanna return to link that route into Karakoram Highway, one of the bigger items of unfinished business remaining after I left CA. |
|
|
Silver fish corner? |
|
|
Thanks for going for me Ryan. I was out climbing! i'll skip this turn cuz I don't have any photos to share. |
|
|
Las Manos del Dia? Edit: no wait, Al Centro y Adentro |
|
|
|
|
|
Too Secret To Find |
|
|









