Mountain Project Logo

FS: 2004 Dodge Sprinter T1N Van (PRICE DROP) $23,000


FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Sophi Rutherford · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 0

Hey Y'all. I dropped the price on my van after some changes in my financial situation. 

The van is in really good condition with low miles. I am selling it because I need to settle into a house for work and no longer need to be mobile. I am painting the ceiling white and the black part a nice italian blue.

Facebook Marketplace Link

It has:
A diesel heater
refrigerator/freezer
solar
custom fit bamboo mattress
counter top made from an old wine barrel
fresh/grey water tanks and a sink
updated radio system
maxx fan
window that opens above the cooking area and on the sliding door for natural light
welded hooks for strapping down things on the roof if needed
6 gallon water cube for easy use
broom and cleaning supplies
window covers
banana hammock for produce
hangboard if you climb!

*I have a spare set of nice snow tires in California if you need them, maybe we can find a way to get you those*

What is funky:
- Needs a new deep cycle battery for the solar to work (A friend ran it to zero)
- The hinge that closes the door is wearing out so sometimes it doesn't close all the way, I have the part to fix it and you can get do it yourself but I am not good at mechanical things

I am in Bellingham but willing to drive south for a serious buyer.

If you want to fly into SEA/TAC I am happy to meet you there if you want to fly in and drive it home. Feel free to ask any questions!

Sophi Rutherford · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 0

bump

Runcle · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2011 · Points: 15

Miles?

Brandon Walker · · Richmond, VA · Joined Sep 2019 · Points: 5

Runcle the odometer is at ~186,000 according to craigslist. That’s fairly low for a Diesel engine and especially for the age of the vehicle 

F r i t z · · North Mitten · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 1,190

Nice build! I hope this home goes to a good home.

Sophi Rutherford · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 0

bump

Sophi Rutherford · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 0

bumpskies

Sophi Rutherford · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 0

bump

Sophi Rutherford · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 0

bump

F r i t z · · North Mitten · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 1,190

BumpGote say BUMP!

Sophi Rutherford · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 0
F r i t z wrote:

BumpGote say BUMP!

Also welcome to offers as well! 

Sophi Rutherford · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 0

bump

Sophi Rutherford · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 0

bump

Andy B · · TooSun · Joined Mar 2006 · Points: 746

Can you provide more pictures, the Craigslist link, etc?

Sophi Rutherford · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 0
Andy B wrote:

Can you provide more pictures, the Craigslist link, etc?

Facebook Marketplace

I will add it to the description now! 

Danny Provo · · SLC/ Montana · Joined Jun 2018 · Points: 0

PM’d

Sean Anderson · · blue bins from target · Joined Oct 2012 · Points: 30

If I wasn’t in grad school and had a place to park it, I’d be pretty taken by this!


free bump 

Medium Spoons · · PNW · Joined Jan 2021 · Points: 110

messaged!

Sophi Rutherford · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 0

bump

Medium Spoons · · PNW · Joined Jan 2021 · Points: 110

I sent a PM, did you get it?

Sophi Rutherford · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 0

bump

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Log In to Reply
Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.