FS: 2004 Dodge Sprinter T1N Van (PRICE DROP) $23,000
- Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
- Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
|
|
Hey Y'all. I dropped the price on my van after some changes in my financial situation. The van is in really good condition with low miles. I am selling it because I need to settle into a house for work and no longer need to be mobile. I am painting the ceiling white and the black part a nice italian blue. Facebook Marketplace Link |
|
|
bump |
|
|
Miles? |
|
|
Runcle the odometer is at ~186,000 according to craigslist. That’s fairly low for a Diesel engine and especially for the age of the vehicle |
|
|
Nice build! I hope this home goes to a good home. |
|
|
bump |
|
|
bumpskies |
|
|
bump |
|
|
bump |
|
|
|
|
|
F r i t z wrote: Also welcome to offers as well! |
|
|
bump |
|
|
bump |
|
|
Can you provide more pictures, the Craigslist link, etc? |
|
|
Andy B wrote: I will add it to the description now! |
|
|
PM’d |
|
|
If I wasn’t in grad school and had a place to park it, I’d be pretty taken by this!
|
|
|
messaged! |
|
|
bump |
|
|
I sent a PM, did you get it? |
|
|
bump |






