Mountain Project Logo

Anal Impalement

Jay Goodwin · · OR-NV-CA · Joined May 2016 · Points: 13

Donated yesterday. Best wishes - no matter how/what happened. What matters is healing from a horrific injury.

Ken Tubbs · · Eugene, OR · Joined Sep 2018 · Points: 1

Donated. As of now I own the high score. Top that bitches.

Best wishes Brandon!

GFM bump

Old lady H · · Boise, ID · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 1,374
Ken Tubbs wrote:

Donated. As of now I own the high score. Top that bitches.

Best wishes Brandon!

GFM bump

Lol! This bitch rose to your challenge sir....

And undercut your bid by $1! 

Maybe this will encourage others to jump in with....whatever, but, also acknowledge your kindnesses. Thanks, Ken!

Brandon, it's often hard to tell, but, this community is actually pretty damn awesome, when it matters. 

Best wishes! 

Old Lady H aka Helen :-)

Garry Reiss · · Guelph, ON · Joined Dec 2010 · Points: 1
Joe Ludlow wrote:

I'm 100% behind you. I have yet to see Brandon take responsibility for his mistakes. That is extremely disappointing.

Brandon is seriously hurt, maybe for life. If you want to help him I'm sure he will appreciate it. That's for-profit healthcare for you.

Caroline R · · NC · Joined Aug 2021 · Points: 0

Sorry about your (horrifying) accident, Brandon. Donated to the GFM. 

I don't know how the injuries you sustained may have affected you, and I'm not asking, but if you find yourself with a temporary ostomy while you're healing, you might want to check out letstalkibd on yt. She has a lot of videos on the subject - both for other people with ostomies and people thinking about getting ostomies (for example due to crohn's or ulcerative colitis), as well as the general public.

Anyway, best of luck.

aiden the cam slinging slasher · · Yosemite NP (Tuolumne) · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 40

So sorry this tragic event has affected you, but it’s rad to see your positive attitude considering the circumstances. It’s not much, but i just donated what i could to the GFM. Godspeed to you and yours, and i wish you a speedy & comprehensive recovery <3

Jeremy Williams · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 0

That is horrific. I am so sorry that happened to you Brandon. I wish you the best of luck as you recover. 

Brandon Frohbieter · · Gig Harbor · Joined May 2019 · Points: 0

Lady H, it's not hard to tell. Thank you Sin Ropa, the 150 souls with a few spare bones, and the kind thoughts from the many stingy, dingy or without. I'm down but I'm not out. I'm humbled by your donations. As long as I have a roof over my head there is one here for yours. Send me a message anytime if you are hurt or need help. Or call the Tradiban hotline. Anyone wonder what it was there for? Time to get off of the internet for bit, I'm coming down with cabin fever. Catch you on the flip side.

Yours,
Brandon

Old lady H · · Boise, ID · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 1,374
Brandon Frohbieter wrote:

Lady H, it's not hard to tell. Thank you Sin Ropa, the 150 souls with a few spare bones, and the kind thoughts from the many stingy, dingy or without. I'm down but I'm not out. I'm humbled by your donations. As long as I have a roof over my head there is one here for yours. Send me a message anytime if you are hurt or need help. Or call the Tradiban hotline. Anyone wonder what it was there for? Time to get off of the internet for bit, I'm coming down with cabin fever. Catch you on the flip side.

Yours,
Brandon

Hey, I'll be seeing Ken Tubbs at City of Rocks in September, so I definitely had to give him some, uh, crap. ;-) 

Cabin fever will be a tough one! 

I always use anonymous on gfm things, but on here? This is us, talking. Your community. 

Best, Helen

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-the-frohbieters

Bumpola, people. Skip Starbucks or something and help, eh? Small contributions matter too. $5 or $10 actually does help, because it's a vote for not losing hope. That. Is huge.

Matt Pierce · · Poncha Springs, CO · Joined May 2010 · Points: 312

Donations halted?

Caroline R · · NC · Joined Aug 2021 · Points: 0
Matt Pierce wrote:

Donations halted?

Update reads:

Through the grace and generosity of so many, our family will be able to persevere through this most difficult time. While no longer accepting donations, we appreciate you keeping us in your thoughts and prayers as we walk the difficult path forward.

Gratefully,
The Frohbieters

Michael Atlas · · Charlotte, NC · Joined Apr 2014 · Points: 35

Sorry to hear this.  Rest and heal up!

Andre Chiquito · · Seneca Rocks, WV · Joined Jun 2019 · Points: 326

How ya doing, buddy?

Not A Gym Owner · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2022 · Points: 0
Joe Ludlow wrote:

I'm 100% behind you. I have yet to see Brandon take responsibility for his mistakes. That is extremely disappointing.

I couldn't agree more. Brandon, the only way to earn back the respect I've lost for you would be to immediately post a signed, notarized letter releasing the gym from all legal responsibility. Don't worry about waiting for the drugs to wear off, just go ahead and post a message stating that no gym owners could possibly be held responsible for this tragic accident. And feel free to describe how handsome the gym owners are too. Best of luck. And don't forget about that letter.

Yury · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2014 · Points: 0

What was the final outcome of this story?
Do we have any update?

Bryan H · · Redwood CIty, CA · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 77

Am I really going to be the first to say...... Rectum? Damn near killed him! 

(heal up quick my dude)

Stiles · · the Mountains · Joined May 2003 · Points: 845

That kinda of karma can really come back to bite you in the ass

Lion Forest · · New England · Joined Nov 2020 · Points: 0
Artem Vee wrote:

Last I heard, he scammed a bunch of people who tried to buy his gear

Which is a bummer. 

meh, sounds like a bunch of butt hurt buyers. 

A Vogl · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2022 · Points: 5

Sounds very medieval! I hope for your complete recovery and being extra careful afterwards. But not too careful ;)

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started