Mountain Project Logo

CLIMBING MEMES 2.0

Sam D · · CA · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 178
Cory N wrote:

A repeat of an absolute classic. See page 1

A repeat?  Or perhaps a modern interpretation?  Reality is I have the memory of a goldfish.  

Christopher Smith · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0
Doug Emmett wrote:

Me teaching my buddy to crack climb 

P.s. I’m looking forward to the new Dune movie 

The Voo in a meme....

Also man am I psyched for the new Dune movie!

Doug Emmett · · Reno, NV · Joined Oct 2018 · Points: 0

Andre Chiquito · · Denver, CO · Joined Jun 2019 · Points: 878

F Loyd · · Kennewick, WA · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 808

Christopher Smith · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0
F Loyd wrote:

Dead  

"Wait, where's my #2?"

#2 is in the anchor...

Collin H · · Ventura, CA · Joined May 2019 · Points: 0
F Loyd wrote:

Hang it in the Louvre, this is a piece of fucking art

Tom Sherman · · Austin, TX · Joined Feb 2013 · Points: 433

Christopher Smith · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0
Tom Sherman wrote:

I mean he's a mean dude so seems plausible.... Hopefully he's not banging his straight razor on the sling.

Carolina · · Front Range NC · Joined Nov 2010 · Points: 20

Dank Beer · · NJ · Joined Feb 2018 · Points: 0

James Xu · · Moab · Joined Jan 2012 · Points: 288

Jesse Brantley · · Denver, CO · Joined Nov 2019 · Points: 0

Christopher Smith · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0
Jesse Brantley wrote:

I.....I don't get it.  All I see is some athlete dabbing on an upsidedown hanger.....

Sawyer W · · NH · Joined May 2018 · Points: 0
Christopher Smith wrote:

I.....I don't get it.  All I see is some athlete dabbing on an upsidedown hanger.....

I think it’s a Usain Bolt Hanger

Matthew Jaggers · · Red River Gorge · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 695
James Xu wrote:

A+!!! 

I have a Snyder one in mind too. Hopefully it comes together. Has something to do with Fire Marshall Bill. "LEMME SHOW YA SOMETHIN" -Shawn Snyder..... *explodes entire crag*

JonasMR · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 6
Sawyer W wrote:

I think it’s a Usain Bolt Hanger

that guy named seb · · Britland · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 236
JonasMR wrote:

Incorrect use of the format

JonasMR · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 6
that guy named seb wrote:

Incorrect use of the format

As long as we're sticking text in the meme thread...

I was meaning it as an honest question. I'm an old fart; if you told me that's how memes work now, I'd have to believe you. I never got "deep frying" either. Youths...

Yukon Cornelius · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2019 · Points: 0
JonasMR wrote:

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Log In to Reply
Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.