Recommend me a First Ascent?
|
|
> I dont always deck when climbing. But when I do, I make sure I'm 30+ miles away from help No peril, no pride. |
|
|
I know of a few absolutely primo FA's in Yosemite that are all yours for the right price. Take into account the fuel, burgers, hours upon hours of bushwhacking, spotting scope headaches, beers accidentally spilled, dogsitters, etc.. I'd let some of the future classics go for $2500 each. Venmo works for me |
|
|
Josh Fengel wrote: Do you have any close to the parking lots? Not really willing to do long approaches. |
|
|
Rocrates wrote: Sure, belay off the bumper. Problem is, those FA's are scarce and the price reflects it |
|
|
There is a place in Canada called Bella Coola. If it doesn't rain (which is rare) you can pretty much take your pick. It's definitely got more rock than Yosemite and mostly untouched. |
|
|
|
|
|
Josh Fengel wrote: I don't believe in scarcity. Accessible trad FAs are a human right! |
|
|
Rocrates wrote: Believe it, FA's and human rights are both very expensive |
|
|
a girl |
|
|
There’s this great futuristic project called “K2” not sure if you’ve heard of it. It’s about the right season for a winter ascent, WI2 at the hardest crux section. |
|
|
Hetch Hetchy |





