Mountain Project Logo

Lets Lift The Lockdowns

Buck Rio · · MN · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 16
Buff Johnson wrote: people actually have to be referred to the Big Lebowski movie now??...fuck, I'm getting old, man.

My art has been commended as being strongly vaginal which bothers some men. The word itself makes some men uncomfortable. Vagina.

Buff Johnson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2005 · Points: 1,145

Over the line! Mark it fucking zero, Smokey!

Buck Rio · · MN · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 16
Buff Johnson wrote: Over the line! Mark it fucking zero, Smokey!

This isn't 'Nam Smokey, there are rules...

B P · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2019 · Points: 0
Buck Rio wrote:

This isn't 'Nam Smokey, there are rules...


Do my tears surprise you Buck? 

Strong men also cryStrong men..also cry
landow 69 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2010 · Points: 20
Buck Rio wrote:

My art has been commended as being strongly vaginal which bothers some men. The word itself makes some men uncomfortable. Vagina.

I like vaginas

Luke Bertelsen · · Tucson, AZ · Joined Feb 2005 · Points: 4,862
JaredG wrote:

Also, dude, chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature.

Thank you, Jared.  I am so happy that this flew directly over some heads.  

Carry on.

Marc801 C · · Sandy, Utah · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 65

Are all these lines from the Big L? I only recognize the "that's your opinion" one.

Kyle Edmondson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2012 · Points: 250

I'm uncomfortable.  But I'd be happy to talk about a "dick" or a "rod" or a "Johnson"

cragmantoo · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 175

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxkWJcFhfkE

Buff Johnson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2005 · Points: 1,145
Marc801 C wrote: Are all these lines from the Big L? I only recognize the "that's your opinion" one.

Hey careful. man. There's a beverage here!!

petzl logic · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2013 · Points: 730
Marc801 C wrote: Are all these lines from the Big L? I only recognize the "that's your opinion" one.

Stay out of malibu!

Joel Thompson · · Perryton, TX · Joined Jan 2018 · Points: 1,970

For all the people trying to play the blame game.the coronavirus is a good reminder that sometimes Mother Nature gets the upper hand despite our best efforts to predict and control her.

B P · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2019 · Points: 0
This post violated Guideline #1 and has been removed.
B P · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2019 · Points: 0

Ok new rules- you have to sign a POLST AND go live with the Tiger King

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

General Climbing
Post a Reply to "Lets Lift The Lockdowns"

Log In to Reply
Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.