Mountain Project Logo

FS: Patagonia Nano Air Hoody Jacket

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Grant Corley · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined Dec 2017 · Points: 0
Color: Underwater Blue (Spring 2016 color line)

Size: Men’s Medium

Condition: Used but in great condition. I’m tempted to say excellent condition, but I have had it since early 2016, so I want to be fair. This is the original style of Nano Air Hoody (which I think I actually prefer). I haven’t washed it, so some of the insulation loft has decreased slightly (compared to a brand new Nano Air), but a wash should restore the loft. I cut out the inside tag (see pic) because I don’t like tags on my layers, but other than that it visually looks awesome. No pilling or staining. Just don’t need it anymore.

Price: Asking $125 shipped.
Joe Z. · · Prairie du Sac, WI · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 120

If you are going to make so many separate  post for your clothes can you please at least put the size in the title so I don't have to open them all?

Joe Z. wrote: If you are going to make so many separate  post for your clothes can you please at least put the size in the title so I don't have to open them all?

Sorry man.  Didn't think 4 posts was too many, and I thought putting the size on the second line was sufficient.  Sorry for the inconvenience though.

Greg Howland · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2009 · Points: 140

PM'd

Greg Howland wrote: PM'd

replied

Mark Berenblum · · Gardiner, NY · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 105

Hey Grant, no chance your clothes came from wornwear, right?   

Mark Berenblum wrote: Hey Grant, no chance your clothes came from wornwear, right?   

Hey Mark.  Nope, I bought it brand new from Backcountry in May 2016.  I could be wrong, but I believe you would see a Worn Wear stamp/brand on the lining near the tag if it were from there.  That has always been my experience, at least.

sold!

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started