Mountain Project Logo

CAMS and other climbing stuff, some ice too, dynafit, arcteryx (Nashville!!!)

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Ice4life · · US · Joined Nov 2010 · Points: 330

I have a single rack of BD cams im selling, I am in Nashville and it's first come, first serve, but figured I'd post here too.  Selling as packages for the moment, with pics to go up tomorrow.  PM's will be replied to in order received. Willing to wait a week or two for local sales before shipping stuff, sorry just easier for me, unless you wanna buy it all. 

Package #1

X4 .1 and .2 excellent like new
C4 .3, .4, .5, .75. , 1 , 2 in good shape

8 cams in total, each with their own lightweight racking biner (neutrino or similar wire gate) 

$350.00 

Package #2

Listing tomorrow but will likely be C4 #.03 - #4 (#4 will be a UL)

Individual Cams: 

Old style #4.5 in excellent condition, cut sling and tied titan cord on it.  $75.00

Old Style #3.5 seen some use, needs to be reslung due to age.  Perfect piece for some of them creek projects. $50.00

Old Style #4 seen some use as well, cut sling and tied titan cord on it.  $60.00

Black CCH Alien, no sling, cut it cause it was frayed. $25.00

Ice Gear:

BD Cobras with hammers and good condition picks.  New tape job 1 trip ago $350.00

OTHERS:

Yeti 1250 generator $800.00

Dynafit Mercurey Jacket Size Large $80.00

Arcteryx Gamma MX jacket size large $100.00

Petzl Adjma harness NEW size large $50.00

Petzl Sitta size large NEW $90.00

Otaki size 44.5 used a couple times ( I wear 44.5 Miura VS extremely tight and a size 12.0 street, these are .5 to big on me for how I like em) $75

Swivel S new $25.00

Mythos size 36.0 new $75.00

Mad Rock Lifeguard, used a bit, scratched CN on side plate small, $60.00

MSR pocket rocket (not the new micro rocket look a like model) $20.00 and ill throw in a half full propane

Peregrine -20 sleeping bag, excellent shape $50.00 **EDIT: this is a Peregrine brand, model endurance -20 synthetic, not a feathered friends bag like some had thought**

Granite gear waterproof dry sack 33L $10.00

NONE OF THESE PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING AS SALES ARE PRICED FOR LOCAL PICKUP ONLY AT THE MOMENT!

A Knights Armament rail I've wanted popped it's head up for sale and is $450.00, so willing to work with yah to get it!!!  ------------>  KAC RAIL P.S. if you decide to buy it, I'll trade yah, maybe you can make an offer, talk the guy down and get a good deal on cams!

Gunkiemike · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2009 · Points: 3,492

Be careful how you try to ship that half cannister of propane. It's no bueno for USPS and probably UPS as well.

that's why I'm not shipping at the moment, local pickup!  But Roger that!

Nick Brown 423 · · Chattanooga, TN · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 0

pm'd

Nate Sydnor · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2007 · Points: 1,398

PM sent

Audrey C · · San Francisco, CA · Joined Dec 2017 · Points: 25

Is your pro traxion still up to buy?! 

I believe I replied to everyone

Bump, updated with sold stuff

frank bonnevie · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2012 · Points: 87

pm

ikmortu · · People's Republic of Chicago · Joined Apr 2013 · Points: 5

PM Sent

Updated the list of things I have left, to all who were interested in the sleeping bag, it is not a FF bag, it is a Peregrine Brand, model Endurance -20 synthetic bag. 

stevenfafeljr · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

Still have the first package of cams for sale? Text me at 7174407702  I want to buy!

Nick Cypress · · Albuquerque, NM · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 10

I'm also interested in the first package.

Still for sale.  The slings on 2, 1, .75 are a little frayed, hard to get a good picture, I will try a different camera and post tomorrow.  I would 100% still climb on them with confidence.  If its a big concern for you cause you like your stuff shiny and new, I will split these cams up soon, and start shipping them. 

frank bonnevie · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2012 · Points: 87

got item fast shipping.

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started