Mountain Project Logo

El Potrero Chico 12/27 - Ride Share from East Coast

Original Post
Ryan Hall · · Yosemite Valley · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 0

Hello friends!

I'll be driving to Potrero Chico from Maryland, leaving 12/27! Hoping to find some people to share the road with! I have a comfy van so we can trade driving / napping shifts. Text me if you're interested! 240-315-4526.

Ryan

simplyput . · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2013 · Points: 60

Hey Ryan, I'm not looking for a ride, but I am looking for partners in EPC. I'll be arriving Jan 2nd. Let me know if you'd like to get on something.

NCD · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 50

Hey Ryan, I am leaving from Northern VA on the 27th to drive my van to EPC also! I was going to post the same thing, haha. My vans my house so it’s coming with me to ultimately travel back out west after Mexico but anyways maybe we could do some climbing at some point on the way or something. 

NCD · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 50
simplypu t wrote:

Hey Ryan, I'm not looking for a ride, but I am looking for partners in EPC. I'll be arriving Jan 2nd. Let me know if you'd like to get on something.

I should be arriving around that time. I know some other climbing friends that’ll be around at various points too How long are you staying? I’m thinking January until sometime in February myself.

simplyput . · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2013 · Points: 60

I have to be in Guadalajara by February, otherwise until I get bored or someone wants to go somewhere else fun.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Extended Trips and International Partners
Post a Reply to "El Potrero Chico 12/27 - Ride Share from East C…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started