Mountain Project Logo

ISO Room to rent in Pocatello

Original Post
Stuart Parker · · Missoula, MT · Joined Mar 2009 · Points: 60

I'll be moving to Pocatello from Missoula in August. I'll be starting a PhD in geology, and hopefully climbing a fair bit on weekends. It's a longshot, but if you happen to have a place for rent, let me know. I'm always down for a tour or a climb. I'll bring a full trad rack and more than enough rock trivia to the table. 

Thanks for the help,

Stuart Parker

Katy Kelly · · Helena, MT · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 5

i pmed you :)

Aaron S · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 35

Hey, my place has a room also. Fully furnished room. Pm me if you're interested.

Aleks Zebastian · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 175

climbing friend,

there is nothing but potatos. you shan't have gotten geology phd and instead you would live your dream become potato farmer with massive tractor, most impressive, yes? Eating your "freedom fries?"

Stuart Parker · · Missoula, MT · Joined Mar 2009 · Points: 60

.....keeping that Boulder, CO PR strong. Good job doing your part to keep the Boulder gag reflex alive and strong.   

Ian Lauer · · Yakima, WA · Joined Jan 2014 · Points: 15

Woohooo! I'm a grad student in geo at ISU. Welcome to the group. Who are you working with? There is a group of us that climb once or twice a week at the gym after work and climb outdoors whenever the weather is good. 

I am in Boulder for an internship right now. Happy to be going back to Idaho where I don't have to fight crowd's for easy access outdoor resources

Sorry, no place to rent in my house, but there is a department mail list I can connect you too.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern Utah & Idaho
Post a Reply to "ISO Room to rent in Pocatello"

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.