Mountain Project Logo

In search of a partner in the Fort Collins area

Original Post
Shaun Gregory · · Front range · Joined May 2016 · Points: 285

Hello,

Looking for someone who's open to climbing on Weekends and or sometimes during the week/evenings. 

I enjoy climbing everything from 5.6 to 5.10d( Multi, Sport, Trad, TR) to bouldering. My goal this year is to be leading 5.11 sport and 5.9 Trad routes. 

Grace Lorette · · Boulder, CO · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 0

Heyo, 

I'm also looking for climbing partners, new to the area. Evening after 530/6pm are good. New to trad, but willing to learn. Lead 5.9, following up to 5.11c sport, let me know if you want to get out there :) 

AJ Cohen · · Fort Collins, CO · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 40

Hey! I live in Fort Collins and am always willing to climb with new people. I just started climbing back in October '16, but Im learning fast. Climbing mostly sport (up to 5.10b) and following trad. I have some multipitch experience. Let me know if you want to climb or boulder or whatever!

Jake Servaty · · Rapid City, SD · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 5

Howdy! This is my first summer living in Fort Collins (I'm a student at CSU, but I normally head back to SoDak during the warm months), and would love to find some climbing partners! I've been climbing for 4/5 years now. I mostly climb sport, with a little bouldering experience, and I've never tried trad before, but I've always wanted to get into it. The most difficult route I ever led was a 5.11-, but I'm a tidbit (maybe a lotta bit) out of shape currently. If anyone wants to climb, hit me up, we'll go have some fun!

Will Sledge · · Denver · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 0

Hey all! In Fort Collins and relatively new to the area as well. Comfortable leading 5.8 and following harder. Shoot me a text if you want to get out (I also climb at Ascent). Really want to hit the monastery and jurassic park sometime soon. 214-335-1972.

Allie Dyer Bluemel · · 29 Palms, CA · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Hi all! I live in Fort Collins as well and would love some new partners. Relatively new to climbing (about a year and a half) but super stoked and willing to belay on whatever catches your eye. I've done sport and trad and have kind of fallen in love with trad. Getting the hang of leading easy stuff and can follow 5.10 sport and 5.8+ trad. I've got a little multipitch experience and would love some more. Not (too) opposed to bouldering either and have a membership at Ascent. Basically, just want to climb all the things. 719-530-1438

Taylor Hidalgo · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Hi! I'm driving from East Tennessee and will be in Colorado a few weeks. Let me know when you are out and about climbing and I'd love to join! 423 368 3484

austin bd · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2014 · Points: 141

I'm in fort collins hoping to climb anytime from july 1-9. let me know yall! 7077990994

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado Partners
Post a Reply to "In search of a partner in the Fort Collins area"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started