Mountain Project Logo

FS Alico New Guide mountaineering boots

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Brian Lavett · · Wilsonville · Joined May 2016 · Points: 250

Alico New Mountain Guide Boots, mens size 12. I ordered these as a second pair, but realized that my first ones would probably never wear out. Truly old school boots. Indestructible. These are 99.9% new. I have worn them to the mail box and back a couple times. I paid 250 for them.  Awesome boots. $100+ shipping

Anonymous · · Unknown Hometown · Joined unknown · Points: 0

Not interested but another huge fan of Alico boots here - For full goodyear welted leather boots these are light!

Christopher Sinclair wrote:

Not interested but another huge fan of Alico boots here - For full goodyear welted leather boots these are light!

I love them too. I've got another pair of these, and a pair of pull on boots that are really nice too. 

Jon H · · PC, UT · Joined Nov 2009 · Points: 118

How is the fit? What true foot size (as measured on a Brannock device) do you think these would be ideal for?

I think they are after pretty close to being true to size. I wear a 12, these are 12s, they fit great, therefore true to size IMHO. Best made boots out there, and I've looked. Not really many companies making these old school boots anymore. They would rather sell you some synthetic boots held together with glue. Lol. 

I've still got these boots for sale. They are still sitting in their box. I haven't used them at all since originally posting them. The cheapest I've found them online is around $280 plus shipping. They are great boots, I own another pair that I've been using for work and play for over two years. They still look and feel great. They take a while to break in, but it is worth the effort. i can't imagine using another boot for hiking or long approaches. Especially with a significant load on my back. I use my other pair, even in the summer months, if I'm carrying anything more than basic sport climbing gear. They are truly old school boots. $100 

I'm happy to post additional pictures if anyone wants them.

Bump. Great boots. 

I would be open to trades. I'm looking for an Arc'teryx Nuclei FL jacket. Mens large. Or some Psiphon pants, 32x32-ish.

Price drop $90 + shipping 

$85 shipped

Brother Ray · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 0

Hey Brian - do you still have these boots?  I’ve been searching for them in my size.  They’re size 12 US, right?  Can you send me a couple of pics on current condition if you still have them?  Let me know.  And how do I get you payment if this works out?  PayPal?  Thanks

Brother Ray · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 0

BTW, email me your reply rather than posting on the site if you’d like...

Boots are sold.  

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started