Mountain Project Logo

FS/FT: Patagonia R1's, Patagonia Synchilla Vest, , BD Coefficient? , Beanies, Eddie Bauer Rain jacket/fleece combo's

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Austin Kelley · · Arcata, CA · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0

Selling a bunch of extra clothing i have. PayPal Preferred. Open to offers. Ask me any questions you may have. Will respond to PM's in the order i get them.  Buyer Pays Shipping 

Looking to sell or trade for a Osprey Variant 52 or another Osprey in the 30-40 L range, Crevasse rescue gear: Snow Picket, Petzl Micro Traxion, Good/New carabiners, anything of that nature really.

Patagonia R1 Men's Large. Bought it used on MP with a few tiny holes and a missing zipper pull. Used a handful of times. $70 shipped

BD coefficient. Mens Medium but almost fits like a large. Bought it at a yard sale a few months back. A little piling and wear but still plenty of life left in it. $30 shipped

Men's Patagonia Synchilla Full-Zip Fleece Vest Size L. Bought on Ebay a while back and never really wore. Great Shape. Has some random companies logo on the right side. $30 shipped

Seahawks official NFL beanie. Fits fairly large. Figured id put it up and see if there was any interest Looking to get $15 shipped

Arcteryx Beanie. Bought at a REI Garage sale. Too small for my head. Definitely fits pretty snug. Reversible. Small holes on one side from where I cut out the huge tag. Make me an offer, or ill tag this on for $10 bucks if you buy something else.

Eddie Bauer Rain Jacket/ Fleece combo. The rain jacket itself is gray and black, and a Men's M but fits like a large. The fleece is light gray and a Men's large tall and. Both snap into each other to make a beefed up rain coat. I've had this setup for a while, however, with some re-waterproofing it should have plenty of life left in it. Fleece doesn't show any signs of piling and is basically brand new. Looking to sell as a set and not break them up but I might if someone is really interested. Looking for $37 shipped for both.

Mike V. · · Logan, UT · Joined May 2010 · Points: 47

Thanks for the heads up!

BUMP!

BUMP

EricHat · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2014 · Points: 75

Pm'd on the r1

BUMP

Bump

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started