Mountain Project Logo

New grad student at the U, partners wanted!

Original Post
danhohl · · Gunnison, CO · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 0

New to SLC and psyched to get into the Wasatch! I’m a grad student at the U so my hours during the week are pretty random but I’m down for early starts and evening sessions. Trad, sport, boulder is all good with me! Plus ski-touring when the seasons change, if you’re into that. PM me or respond here if you wanna get after it sometime! You've reached the end of the post, here's a reward. It is impossible to watch this and not smile. vimeo.com/176684236

Kauait · · West is the best. · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 0

Thanks for sharing some stoke..

NRobl · · Hyrum, UT · Joined Feb 2012 · Points: 1

Hey, I'm also a new grad student (again) up in Logan. I have a similar sporadic schedule, but should have consistently free weekends at least. Im happy to come down to the SLC area to climb or climb up here in Logan canyon as well. I'm also up for any type of climbing. Send me a text:

Nick 605-929-4937

Robert Leffler · · Boston, MA · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 0

I'm new to SLC as well, but I have been getting up into BCC and LCC a bit. Shoot me a text if you want to climb some time 9018327566.

BrokenChairs 88 · · Denver, CO · Joined Feb 2015 · Points: 240

Always down to backcountry ski or climb feel free to hit me up. eight zero one six three three five six seven seven. Brett

Joshua Paul · · New York, NY · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 10

Hey Dan, I'm in the area for the next few weeks and can climb anytime. The only limitation is that I'm traveling on a bicycle. I don't mind getting up early though and riding to a crag somewhere. I've all my own gear. Let me know. Thanks!

Joshua

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern Utah & Idaho
Post a Reply to "New grad student at the U, partners wanted!"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started