Mountain Project Logo

20-Minute At-Home Climbing Workouts for When You're Rushed or Just Feeling Lazy

Original Post
Liz Haas · · Boulder, CO · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 15

Another weekly coffeetapeibuprofenclimb blog post:
bit.ly/1YeRkRA

NOTE: If you have ideas for a shorter, snappier name for the blog I'd be happy to hear them. I'm working on revamping the website, and I'd like to name it something easier to remember (and more fun).

Jon Nelson · · Redmond, WA · Joined Sep 2011 · Points: 8,191
Liz Haas wrote: NOTE: If you have ideas for a shorter, snappier name for the blog I'd be happy to hear them. I'm working on revamping the website, and I'd like to name it something easier to remember (and more fun).
Climb House
Climb Haas
Climbing with Liz
reboot · · . · Joined Jul 2006 · Points: 125
Liz Haas wrote:NOTE: If you have ideas for a shorter, snappier name for the blog I'd be happy to hear them.
How about "clickmyblog.com"? Seriously, it would be nice if you contributed something to the site instead of just promoting your blog.
Tom Sherman · · Austin, TX · Joined Feb 2013 · Points: 433

Dude I like your name, maybe replace ibproufen with something with two syllables, then you're golden!

reboot wrote: How about "clickmyblog.com"? Seriously, it would be nice if you contributed something to the site instead of just promoting your blog.
^^^ How about don't be a brat?
Reading the blog now to see if you have anything clever in there...
Liz Haas · · Boulder, CO · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 15

Thanks Tom and Jon! I appreciate all the ideas. (Tom let me know if you find anything in a post.)

And I really do hope that the blog content that I post on Mountain Project is helpful and/or at least amusing at times. If you have certain topics that you think might be better and/or spark more conversation, please let me know!

Jim T · · Colorado · Joined Jun 2012 · Points: 469

Climberslittlehelpers.com

Kevin Mokracek · · Burbank · Joined Apr 2012 · Points: 342

I'm coming out with the 19 minute workout.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

General Climbing
Post a Reply to "20-Minute At-Home Climbing Workouts for When Yo…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started