Mountain Project Logo

Tips to help stop being a pansy.

FrankPS · · Atascadero, CA · Joined Nov 2009 · Points: 276
Aleks Zebastian wrote: Climbing friend, Do not think of Sven Lavransen when nearing of the climax, or it may bring you faster to the end. Only think of Sven Lavransen during difficult, enjoyable flash, when you must be needing your forearms becoming refreshed at crux.
Aleks, your writing cracks me up. Keep it coming! It is to make me laugh.
Blissab · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2009 · Points: 5
Tommy Layback wrote: That's what I tell my wife when she gets in a pissy mood - "no cock for you until your attitude improves!"
You sound like the Soup Nazi in Sienfeld..."No cock for you"!
Thomas Gilmore · · Where the climate suits my… · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 1,034

Last night I was sitting in my van contemplating to myself: why do I spend so much time reading through moutain project? I have had this thought a couple times this past week and was debating if I was wasting much of my precious short time on this earth but after reading through this thread I realize I'm going to keep reading through the forums. It doesn't get much better than this.

Guy Keesee · · Moorpark, CA · Joined Mar 2008 · Points: 349
Thomas Gilmore wrote:Last night I was sitting in my van contemplating to myself: why do I spend so much time reading through moutain project? I have had this thought a couple times this past week and was debating if I was wasting much of my precious short time on this earth but after reading through this thread I realize I'm going to keep reading through the forums. It doesn't get much better than this.
Agree.... this is a gem and it might grow legs and go to 20 + pages...

I find that BF and GF, and especially Married couples, should not climb together,
all the other emotional junk in a relationship gets in the way of good climbing...

And if she can "climb 11D"- 11D my god!!! how come she aint falling and falling??

employ penalty slack.... when she "sits down" make sure that there is never anything to sit down onto.
Wade J. · · Boulder, CO · Joined Aug 2011 · Points: 25
Aleks Zebastian wrote: Climbing friend, Do not think of Sven Lavransen when nearing of the climax, or it may bring you faster to the end. Only think of Sven Lavransen during difficult, enjoyable flash, when you must be needing your forearms becoming refreshed at crux.

Aleks, you should offer classes. I think you'd be surprised how many people would show up.
Tim Stich · · Colorado Springs, Colorado · Joined Jan 2001 · Points: 1,520
P. Sully wrote:Penalty Slack and i believe the correct term is "pussy"
"Is that the best you can do, you pansies?"

Marv as they give him the juice in the electric chair.
Ladron de Engranajes · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 0

A solid tip is to not call the cops after you get your ass kicked for thievery.

J.C. Penny · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 15
Don Ferris wrote:Who else gets the feeling "J C Penny" is actually Whore-a-nor?
You should be grateful you even have a girlfriend, any girlfriend. Proceed to kissing her ass right now...
J.C. Penny · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 15
Stone Nude wrote:One does not.....simply not be a pansy. (Insert meme here)
Nasty old man....
FrankPS · · Atascadero, CA · Joined Nov 2009 · Points: 276
Stich wrote: "Is that the best you can do, you pansies?" Marv as they give him the juice in the electric chair.
Great scene from the movie, Sin City.
Don Ferris III · · Boulder, CO · Joined Nov 2012 · Points: 186

Hey Jc, you are Hellenor, infamous and hated mp troll, are you not?

Also, it's not luck at all, I'm actually ridiculously good looking.

Aleks Zebastian · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 175
Wade J. wrote: Aleks, you should offer classes. I think you'd be surprised how many people would show up.
Climbing friends,

I write to you to thank you all for your enjoyable, excellent praisings of my writings in the forums of the internets. It warm to my heart.

The only true way you may sometimes delay climax is by sometimes thinking on only your last bold, enjoyable flash, and do no think on any naked person in front of you. You may also keep some trad gear near your bedside and begin constructing 5:1 pulley one-handed during the sweet makings of the love.
Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

General Climbing
Post a Reply to "Tips to help stop being a pansy. "

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.