Mountain Project Logo

2 room studio apt for rent in Eldo

Original Post
fossana · · leeds, ut · Joined Apr 2006 · Points: 13,318

Posting for my landlord. The downstairs apartment in my house will be available on 1 Feb. Details:

- $650/mo + $650 security deposit
- 2 room studio
- kitchenette (hot plate, refrigerator)
- shower
- shared utilities include electricity, DSL (limited to 1.5 Mbps based on local infrastructure)
- landlord pays water, garbage
- shared washer/dryer
- decks

5 minute walk to the Eldo SP gate and 10 min walk to access to trails in Boulder OSMP. This is one of the historic houses in Eldo and has been remodeled with many unique architectural details. Note that it is on the side of the canyon and accessible only by trail/stairs, so if you have a lot of stuff to move it's not so ideal.

I work from home and am on the quiet side. Would prefer a similar low key person.

Contact Joseph (landlord) @ three zero three 378 zero 4 V IV.

Andrew Shoemaker · · Olympia, WA · Joined May 2011 · Points: 265

Very tempting...although my roommates probably wouldnt like me bailing on them.

room is still available

Call Joseph. I know he would be open to that, but I'm not sure if he would want a slightly higher rent.

jbarnum · · Denver, CO · Joined Aug 2007 · Points: 65

Very interested--send me some pics?

jtbarnum@gmail.com

Adding photos:

wankel7 · · Indiana · Joined Oct 2010 · Points: 10

Is that an empty yogurt container holding up the door under the sink?

Owen Darrow · · Helena, mt · Joined Feb 2010 · Points: 1,790
wankel7 wrote:Is that an empty yogurt container holding up the door under the sink?
Saw that too, haha
Jon Griffin · · Glenwood Springs, CO · Joined Feb 2009 · Points: 195

Hey Fossana,

I left Joe a message and figured I would post a response here as well. I will probably head to eldo for a few pitches in a little while. Maybe I can get in touch with one of you and possibly set up a time to meet you guys and come check out the space. I hope you have a great day and feel free to call me @ 970-319-4578. Take care and thank you for your time, Jon.

hotmessinlycra wrote:How big is the place?
Sorry, was in CA for work last week and just got back last night. The kitchen is roughly 8.5' x 10.5'. The bedroom is roughly 14.5' x 7.5'. There is a connecting hallway with storage space and also a closet in the bedroom.

...and I checked the kitchen cabinet door. Yes, it needs new hinges. If I am feeling charitable I may pick up a set since I will be at the hardware store.
The Good Life Denver · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2009 · Points: 5

Along these lines, if you are looking to buy a home near Denver, let me know. I work full-time as a real estate agent and would love to help out fellow climbers. You can search all homes for sale on my site here: milehighpropertyguy.kwrealt…

Cheers,

David

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado
Post a Reply to "2 room studio apt for rent in Eldo"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started