Mountain Project Logo

Colorado Springs Beer Night

Original Post
Dan Young · · Colorado Springs, CO · Joined Dec 2008 · Points: 5

Hey everybody, Tracy, Tony's wife is planning another beer night, probably at Mcabes, anyone got any suggestions on time frame? We were thinking Feb 2nd or 5th (Tues or Fri).

T-Bob · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2006 · Points: 50

Tony who?

Tim Stich · · Colorado Springs, Colorado · Joined Jan 2001 · Points: 1,516
  • ***
Dan Young · · Colorado Springs, CO · Joined Dec 2008 · Points: 5

Tony you! Amanda said Tracy wanted to have a MP beer night, but didn't want to post it. They both said they wanted to bring all their hot young friends to meet some climbers in the Springs area. I don't know whats going on, just being the messenger. I think Friday sounds good too. If its just going to be us and Stich I guess I didn't really need to post on here right?

Tim Stich · · Colorado Springs, Colorado · Joined Jan 2001 · Points: 1,516

If you bill it, they will come.

loc · · colorado springs co · Joined Mar 2006 · Points: 125

we can do beer night at my place, anyone else in?

Tim Stich · · Colorado Springs, Colorado · Joined Jan 2001 · Points: 1,516

OK, Tony is going to be back in town for Saturday night Feb 6. So we are going to meet at McCabe's then around 7:30PM. Roland and I will be there, too. Come on down!

McCabe's Tavern
520 South Tejon Street
Colorado Springs, CO

peepeedance · · Western NC · Joined Oct 2007 · Points: 210

I'll be there. I hope lots of you will stop by. I'd love to meet some locals that climb or can climb on the weekdays.

Loc....a very generous (brave even) offer to host at your place! Perhaps next time?

Tracy

T-Bob · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2006 · Points: 50

Wahooo!!!

Shane Neal · · Colorado Springs, CO. · Joined Mar 2002 · Points: 265

We'll try and roll in...... Climbing season quickly approaches- Im stoked!

Di and I will be in Vegas next weekend- gonna kick things off with a day at RR's! Sweet...... :)

Glenn Schuler · · Monument, Co. · Joined Jun 2006 · Points: 1,335

Shane - are you going to Vegas for the reason I think you're going to Vegas?? Other than the climbing of course...

Don't think I can make the beer shindig, drink a couple for me.

Shane Neal · · Colorado Springs, CO. · Joined Mar 2002 · Points: 265

Haha!! Ummmmm.....thats a negative! Just going for an adult getaway, VDAY and some climbing- lol.

Its been a long while bro- I hope things are good for ya. We are past due for a get together- Ill hit you up soon!

TresSki Roach · · Santa Fe, NM · Joined May 2002 · Points: 605

You guys have fun! I'm sure to be too lazy to drive down. Have a beer for me my friends.

The other Tracy

Tony B · · Around Boulder, CO · Joined Jan 2001 · Points: 24,680
Legs Magillicutty wrote:You guys have fun! I'm sure to be too lazy to drive down. Have a beer for me my friends. The other Tracy

You still hung over from the one in Boulder?

T-Bob · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2006 · Points: 50

I sense a stack of Nancy's reading this and not replying. I'd be there to call you on it if I could but I can't. So I'll just call y'all Nancy's and see what comes of it.

T

Bill Olszewski · · Colorado Springs, CO · Joined Mar 2007 · Points: 11,337

Tony! you let a little snow keep you from making it tonight? We missed ya Nancy! ha ha j/k

It was great to meet everyone; let's do this more often. BTW - I'm available to climb 24/7, hit me up!

Tim Stich · · Colorado Springs, Colorado · Joined Jan 2001 · Points: 1,516

Since Tony got stuck in D.C. because of the snow, we are doing another one very soon.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado
Post a Reply to "Colorado Springs Beer Night"

Log In to Reply
Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.