|
|
Tony B
·
Jan 27, 2009
·
Around Boulder, CO
· Joined Jan 2001
· Points: 24,680
Or one more. Madonna wrote about it: Something in the way you think me wont let me be I dont want to be your posts so maybe logins cant be free Stop playing with the net Or you'll make the bet That it wont make the admins frown You'll get flagged I'll have you know Your last post let is show "Climber473" dont you fool around
Chorus: Just try to understand, I'm as right as any man, but you disagreed with me Borderline... Feels like Im going to lose my mind You just keep posting B.S. over the borderline Keep on posting it baby Dont you know you drive me crazy You just keep on posting B.S. over the borderline Something in your words is making such a fool of you When you comment in the forum 'bout the politics like you do But then you claim you're right, and I don't want to fight, So Maybe I'll just leave the site. Stop driving me away, I just wanna stay, But there's something I just got to say Just try to understand, I'm as right as any man, but you disagreed with me... Borderline Feels like Im going to lose my mind You just keep posting B.S. over the borderline Keep on pushing me baby Dont you know you drive me crazy You just keep on Posting B.S. over the borderline Look what your opinion has done to me Come on baby set me free You cause me so much fright, I think I'm going the site What does it take to make you see? You just keep on posting B.S. over the borderline
|
|
|
Sam Lightner, Jr.
·
Jan 27, 2009
·
Lander, WY
· Joined Apr 2006
· Points: 2,972
I like that Tony, but I'm thinking "California Uber-alles" by the Dead Kennedys fits even better.
|
|
|
Shawn Mitchell
·
Jan 27, 2009
·
Broomfield
· Joined Mar 2008
· Points: 250
Dave Holliday wrote: I keep a personal list of users I ignore. It's quite easy to use: if I see a post by a user on my list, I ignore it. Some of you should try it. ?????? *paranoia* Wait, he replied to me recently. It can't be me. I'm so happy!
|
|
|
Shawn Mitchell
·
Jan 27, 2009
·
Broomfield
· Joined Mar 2008
· Points: 250
Tony Bubb wrote: Nice work, Tony. Sounds like it comes from deep personal understanding. :)
|
|
|
Mike Lane
·
Jan 27, 2009
·
AnCapistan
· Joined Jan 2006
· Points: 880
The real value here is that we are taking steps towards my ultimate dream: Suction-tipped flagged arrows with the word "asshole" prominently displayed that we can fire from our vehicles onto others (especially during rush hour). Once a cop sees 2 or 3 on any given car the d-head gets a public-nuisance ticket. How about it Sen. Mitchell?
|
|
|
john strand
·
Jan 27, 2009
·
southern colo
· Joined May 2008
· Points: 1,640
I think that postings like this are a good excuse for :climbers: to stop wanking
|
|
|
Sergio P
·
Jan 27, 2009
·
Idaho Springs, CO
· Joined Oct 2004
· Points: 185
I think it should be a gong like the they had in the gong show.
|
|
|
Shawn Mitchell
·
Jan 27, 2009
·
Broomfield
· Joined Mar 2008
· Points: 250
Mike Lane wrote:The real value here is that we are taking steps towards my ultimate dream: Suction-tipped flagged arrows with the word "asshole" prominently displayed that we can fire from our vehicles onto others (especially during rush hour). Once a cop sees 2 or 3 on any given car the d-head gets a public-nuisance ticket. How about it Sen. Mitchell? Hmm. Don't know if I can go that far, but I do support the get-out-of-the-way bill. After 5 cars pile behind you, you have to use pull outs to let them by...or risk a ticket. It's sponsored by a Democrat in the House and seems to have generated party line division so far, but it makes sense to me. If it's party line in the Senate, I'll be a dissenter.
|
|
|
Tony B
·
Jan 27, 2009
·
Around Boulder, CO
· Joined Jan 2001
· Points: 24,680
Bob-a wrote: Funny Shawn...sounds like it came from an adolescent. Well, if you wanna leave, then lurk around, at least give me the courtesy of... courtesy. Anyway, Madonna was in her 20's when she wrote that, so it's hardly adolescent.
|
|
|
Greg D
·
Jan 27, 2009
·
Here
· Joined Apr 2006
· Points: 908
Bob-a wrote: Funny Shawn...sounds like it came from an adolescent. That's borderline. Don't make me flog you.
|
|
|
Shawn Mitchell
·
Jan 27, 2009
·
Broomfield
· Joined Mar 2008
· Points: 250
Gentlemen! Bob, it was actually a friendly poke at Tony for being as obsessed with winning arguments as his singer is. Tony, put your weapon down! Watch it dudes...I've got an itchy flag finger!
|
|
|
Shawn Mitchell
·
Jan 27, 2009
·
Broomfield
· Joined Mar 2008
· Points: 250
Crap. Greg D beat me to it. And nice pun, too, Greg!
|
|
|
Stefanie Van Wychen
·
Jan 27, 2009
·
Denver, CO
· Joined Mar 2005
· Points: 75
Why am I suddenly hearing Cartman as a female teenager on Jerry Springer in my head, "You can't stop me. I do what I want." Shawn, I'm preemptively flagging you for your future saucy comments (examples of which can be found in the Crack forum)
|
|
|
Dirty Gri Gri, or is it GiGi?
·
Jan 27, 2009
·
Vegas
· Joined May 2005
· Points: 4,115
Kateri Aren't wrote: So are the Boulderites allowed more flags before getting in Mtn Proj trouble? Maybe we should cut the Vegas folks a little slack too Kateri, you are FABULOUS! Word up, word up MPS, Vegas here, sending the love.
|
|
|
Tony B
·
Jan 27, 2009
·
Around Boulder, CO
· Joined Jan 2001
· Points: 24,680
Well, if I misunderstood, sorry. I was being silly myself when my reply said she was in her 20's. I guess we're even.
|
|
|
Stefanie Van Wychen
·
Jan 27, 2009
·
Denver, CO
· Joined Mar 2005
· Points: 75
Gigi, I think I recognize some of those guys from climbing in Vegas. I hear they send pretty hard.
|
|
|
Shawn Mitchell
·
Jan 27, 2009
·
Broomfield
· Joined Mar 2008
· Points: 250
Gigi Miller wrote: Kateri, you are FABULOUS! Word up, word up MPS, Vegas here, sending the love. Hey, Stephanie...and you think *I'm* saucy.... Come on, Gigi, how 'bout some for the Gander?
|
|
|
Dirty Gri Gri, or is it GiGi?
·
Jan 27, 2009
·
Vegas
· Joined May 2005
· Points: 4,115
Stefanie Van Wychen wrote:Gigi, I think I recognize some of those guys from climbing in Vegas. I hear they send pretty hard. I bet you do. ; ) Flaggit alert, flaggit alert, girl MP just utilized a winky.
|
|
|
Shawn Mitchell
·
Jan 27, 2009
·
Broomfield
· Joined Mar 2008
· Points: 250
Stefanie Van Wychen wrote:Gigi, I think I recognize some of those guys from climbing in Vegas. I hear they send pretty hard. Especially when they're working a crack.
|
|
|
Stefanie Van Wychen
·
Jan 27, 2009
·
Denver, CO
· Joined Mar 2005
· Points: 75
Climbing a crack - or sliding down a pole.... I hear they're quick draws with their gear and they feel most comfortable in offwidths..
|