Lebowski Wall Rock Climbing
|GPS:||31.944, -109.963 Google Map · Climbing Area Map|
|Page Views:||6,945 total · 178/month|
|Shared By:||Tim Heid on Dec 17, 2017|
|Admins:||Jared LaVacque, Greg Opland, Luke Bertelsen, JJ Schlick, Brian Boyd|
- 16 routes
- The routes range from 1 to 3 pitches -- many of the multipitch routes can be strung together with good sling use, making some mega long leads.
- The sport routes are well bolted with chain anchors.
- Angle varies from typical slab paddling to overhanging pumpfests.
- Grades range from 5.5 to a couple of 5.12-5.13 open projects.
This crag sees sun until around 12-1pm.
- 20 minute estimated approach time
Classic Climbing Routes at Lebowski Wall
Days w Precip