Basic Training Wall Rock Climbing
Google Map · Climbing Area Map
|Page Views:||10,557 total · 70/month|
|Shared By:||allen simons on Jun 6, 2011 · Updates|
|Admins:||Leo Paik, John McNamee, Frances Fierst, Monty, Monomaniac, Tyler KC|
Per Bruce Hildenbrand: it appears that the Forest Service has closed access to all the climbing areas accessed via Storm Mountain Road (Monastery, Cedar Park, Combat Rock, etc.) until they can clear all the dangerous dead trees from the Cameron Peak fire.
I worked this issue with Eric Murdock at the AF, and it looks like the Forest Service picked Devil's Gulch Road as the southern boundary even though all the climbing areas on MP.com were not burned.
2. Boot Camp, 7+ PG-13, 1p, 45', bolts.
3. 101 St., 8+, 1p, 55', bolts.
4. This Is My Rifle, 9 PG-13, 1p, 55', bolts.
5. This Is My Gun, 9+ PG-13, 1p, 55', bolts.
6. Agent Orange, 8+ PG-13, 1p, 55', bolts.
7A. Left Flank, 8 PG-13, 1p, 55', bolts.
7B. Right Flank, 10- PG-13, 1p, 55', bolts.
8. Gunny's Highway, 7 PG-13, 1p, 45', bolts.
Classic Climbing Routes at Basic Training Wall
Days w Precip