* All of Poway Crags and Ramona Wall are CLOSED from Dec 1st - July 31st for Golden Eagles
* Glencliff is CLOSEDDec 15th - July 31st for Golden Eagles
* Eagle Peak and Corte Madera have ADVISORIES from March 1st - July 31st for falcons and hawks. "Advisory" means that you can climb at these areas, but please minimize disturbances to raptors, and do not climb or rappel where raptors are bothered by your presence. Please leave the area and climb or rappel elsewhere if the raptors are agitated.
* The Allied Climbers of San Diego are actively working with land managers to manage raptors who change nest location and need your help! If you see raptors or active nests at our crags, especially if they are agitated by climber presence, please email them at: firstname.lastname@example.org with any details including specific location, behavior, nest location, etc.
* Thank you for CLIMBING RESPONSIBLY!
The Left Wall receives sunlight most of the day, but may be slightly cooler during the mid-morning hours. Temperatures may be a few degrees higher than El Cajon, so if climbing in the summer make sure to bring plenty of water.
The rock is granite and generally good; however, due to the number of climbs and pattern of development, rock fall from other climbers necessitates wearing a helmet.
The approach from the road is approximately 60 to 90 minutes with an elevation gain of about 1,800 feet.