phone number for rock and resole?
   Page 1 of 40.  1  2  3  4  5   Next>   Last>>

By Danger-Russ Gordon
From Tempe, AZ
Slope on a rope

Just wondering if any one knows the best way to get in touch with R&R, I always prefer to call but for the life of me I cant find there phone number, any ideas?

By Marc H
From Lafayette, CO

Danger wrote:

Here's an idea

May 31, 2012
wham bam hand jam. Wrapping up the final moves of Twist of Fate, Oak Creek Canyon. <br /> <br />photo: Blake McCord

Hank Caylor wrote:
I predict this thread goes to 5 pages..

we better get started!

what kind of shoes are you sending there Danger Russ Gordon? do you like moccasyms? how do the miuras fit after a resole?

how can i tell i even need a resole?

May 31, 2012

to the OP, in case your computer machine doesn't have google, here is the phone number:

(303) 440-0414

By FrankPS
From Atascadero, CA
May 31, 2012

I'm going out on a limb here, but I think looking it up on the Internet takes less time than asking on MP. 4-1/2 pages to go...

And what about those PAS thingamajigs?

FrankPS wrote:
PAS thingamajigs?

dont trust them to only one bolt

By FrankPS
From Atascadero, CA

Darren Mabe wrote:
dont trust them to only one bolt

What if I'm a beginner at Tahquitz, and my most scary, destructive fall was out of bed? (top that nonsense! :)

By Princess Mia
From Vail
Chillin' at City of Rocks

FrankPS wrote:

I already did.......on that thread......
:-)

FrankPS wrote:

did it give you a gobi? what did you use to heal it?

By FrankPS
From Atascadero, CA

Mia Tucholke wrote:
I already did.......on that thread...... :-)

I don't want to go to another thread for entertainment! Besides, what's the best rope?

By FrankPS
From Atascadero, CA

Darren Mabe wrote:
did it give you a gobi? what did you use to heal it?

O'Keefes something or another works great in my chalk bag. (huh?) But why Camalots?

May 31, 2012

i clip my chalkbag to my gear sling. unless i need to triple over a yosemite draw, climbing in Devils Head.

By FrankPS
From Atascadero, CA

Darren Mabe wrote:

That was great, Darren. I think you're the winner (not that I want to stop). Do you ever find that the DMM things work best on a 60 meter when your Katanas need to be resoled?

May 31, 2012

only if Elena clips it to an offset mastercam or a 5 piece powers bolt that is the same metal as the hanger. The Katanas are in the pack that i am climbing with, but i need a better one. Any recommendations?

EDIT: its almost time for me to go to the rock gym and take my shirt off. BZAAAAT!

By FrankPS
From Atascadero, CA

Darren Mabe wrote:

Of course I have a recommendation. Help save Oak Creek by not poaching some guidebook at Devil's something with a 45L pack. That should solve your problem. As long as you don't use the app. I find that works best on the 5.6 climbs at The Gunks.

FrankPS wrote:

would be 5.5 in Eldo

May 31, 2012

unless you rate it on the redpoint.

By FrankPS
From Atascadero, CA

Darren Mabe wrote:
would be 5.5 in Eldo

Chuck Norris used to solo that. What's with those ratings at Eldo, anyway?

or if its red tagged

By FrankPS
From Atascadero, CA
May 31, 2012

Is it really an onsight if I do it like that? With ladders?

FrankPS wrote:
Chuck Norris used to solo that. What's with those ratings at Eldo, anyway?

they are softer than anything in Arizona. except for the secret areas or the drilled holds at Jacks Canyon

FrankPS wrote:
Is it really an onsight if I do it like that? With ladders?

not if its a variation to a route, or if Killis and JLP sent when we were in diapers

EDIT: it would bore JLP anyway

By FrankPS
From Atascadero, CA

Darren Mabe wrote:

They're my heroes. True hardmen.

May 31, 2012

more than the Anderson brothers?

May 31, 2012

or did you mean true Stonemasters?

By FrankPS
From Atascadero, CA

FrankPS wrote:
They're my heroes. True hardmen.

My edit: I'm not descending into talking about others. Too much, anyway. Unless they deserve it. Rule #1.

Page 1 of 40.  1  2  3  4  5   Next>   Last>>