Mountain Project Logo

FS: Phantom Splitboard Slippers, size 28 mondo, CAMP X Dream picks...

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Zach L · · Northern Vermont · Joined Oct 2012 · Points: 10

More detailed photos Here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1V9NpkFjT9Vqtt3xEY42mSSBqMXaRlTLb?usp=drive_link

Venmo or Paypal. Shipping to Lower 48 included in price. Will listen to reasonable offers. Thanks!

Phantom Splitboard Slippers - $325 shipped: size 28 mondo - I am a 10.5 and they fit great. shell was never punched.  I just got them back from a factory refresh from Phantom - new updated gaiter with the magnets to keep snow out, new updated style ankle straps. new return springs on the levers. the boots have been used a couple seasons but the shells, sole, and tech toes are in great shape, and the liners have at least a season or two left. see photos for wear. I also have two extra ankle straps (old style that i gorilla taped for longevity), the link lever wrenches, and a tool kit for the phantom stuff.

Arcteryx Alpha SK32 pack - SOLD.

CAMP X Dream Race picks - $45 shipped for the pair.

Patagonia Altvia Light Pants size Men's Small - SOLD: Plume Grey color. Decent condition - one very small hole on the back i tenacious tape patched, and minor pilling on knee areas.

CAMP Bladerunner Crampons - SOLDin great shape - will throw in 2 pairs of new in packaging front points.

Brett B · · Raleigh, NC · Joined Dec 2019 · Points: 0

Pmed

Added some items. Thanks!

Lucas Ng · · Seattle, Wa · Joined Apr 2023 · Points: 0

PM’d for pants

pants sold. post updated.

crampons sold. post updated...

pack sold. Phantom Slippers left. Thanks!

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started