Mountain Project Logo

FS: Metolius Hangboard, Nemo Galaxi 3P Tent Brand New, BD Full Hex Set, DMM Torque Nuts Set,5.10 quantums, OR Cirque ii pants, Rab Neutrino vest, WMNS Scarpa force V salewa fire tail 3.

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Alan Coon · · Longmont, CO · Joined Feb 2013 · Points: 350
unused unmounted wooden hang board. $55 local pick up only.
Nemo Galaxi 3P with gear loft and footprint. Brand new and never been used. $235 shipping included
Dmm Torque nut set- Rarely racked and in great shape. $50 shipped
  BD Hex set. In great shape and rarely ever racked. Biner sold separate. $70$ shipped

Merrell Trail Glove 4 luna slip on - size 11 and size 11.5-These are too narrow for my feet. Worn for about 2 weeks each. They are really nice shape. $40 each plus shipping
 Scarpa force V Womens. Brand new. Only bought to try on. Did not fit my wife's foot. size 7.5 wmns. $65 plus shipping.
 Salewa Womens Firetail 3 US7.5 Got these for my wife and they do not fit her feet. She worn these for 2-3 approaches. $65 plus shipping

OR Cirque II pants- Brand new still with tags. size medium $90 shipping included.

Rab Neutrino vest- Like new- No blems of any kind. size large. stuff sack included. Worn maybe 5 times and mostly around town. I just didn't end up wearing this thing. The Neutrinos jackets and vests are awesome if you need it. $95 PLUS shipping

Brand new five ten quantum vcs size 11. $80 plus shipping

item update 

Angel Victoria · · La Verne, CA · Joined Jun 2019 · Points: 10

Why couldn’t the stone lands be size 10 ;((((((

Angel Victoria wrote: Why couldn’t the stone lands be size 10 ;((((((

In asking myself why the couldn’t be a 11.5!!! My right foot grew enough somehow and now they are definitely not all day shoes. 

Will be adding some fresh items shortly 

Thomas G. · · SLC, UT · Joined Feb 2010 · Points: 195

Damn, if that was a Nammatj 2 GT or a Nammatj 3 I'd be all over it

Thomas G. wrote: Damn, if that was a Nammatj 2 GT or a Nammatj 3 I'd be all over it

Haha I hear you man. I had the 2 person kaitium got for a while and it was just freakin big. I love the 2 person version of this one though.... just never use it 

Covid bump 

Ian Wimer · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2019 · Points: 0

What’s your street shoe size?

Ian Wimer wrote: What’s your street shoe size?

I'm having massive foot issues right now. Normally my street shoe size is 11.0 or 11.5. I have a fat right foot with a fall arch or something and it's causing my whole foot to spread out. Probably too much info but I haven't climbed since this thing has started so I'm losing it! which are item are you looking at?

I bought them mid 2018 or so I believe. I've kept them in a ziplock bag inside their box to help preserve the rubber. 

Benton Mitchell 1 wrote: What year are the blancos?  Size 11 ones

sorry answer above

yea I'm sure we can work something out man. I'll drop you a message.

update to some items sold

Terry C · · Halifax,NS · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 0

Hi Alan, can you tell me the measurements for the RAB vest please? Pit to pit, hem width, length,etc. Thanks.

Hey sorry. Not trying to be a Jerk or anything. Measuring a puffy is really tough. I think the website does it best with their original measurements. I’ve best 5’11 and 195 lbs and wore it over as an outer layer and I’ve been 511 and 160 and it fits well with a good bit next excessive amount. 

Terry C · · Halifax,NS · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 0

Lol, not sure what you are doing to make measuring a puffy really tough. Anyway your description of how it fit you at various weights tells me what I need to know. This one is a bit too big for me I’m afraid.
Too bad nice vest and hard to find. Good luck with your sale.

Terry C wrote: Lol, not sure what you are doing to make measuring a puffy really tough. Anyway your description of how it fit you at various weights tells me what I need to know. This one is a bit too big for me I’m afraid.
Too bad nice vest and hard to find. Good luck with your sale.

Thanks terry. Best of luck finding one that fits you man. 

wmns blancos sold- item update 

fresh item and pricing update 

crampons are sold- Fresh item update 

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started