Mountain Project Logo

FS: BD Stance Parka size M & La Sportiva Olympus Mons size 43

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Ben Kurdt · · Albany, NY · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 170

Cleaning out closet... POST UPDATED 12/4/17 @ 3pm 

Black Diamond Stance Belay Parka Size M; Asking $200 Shipped (Retail:$299) -I have multiple parkas and use them according to the temps. So, very minimal use which is evident in no signs of wear and tear. 

La Sportiva Olympus Mons; Size: US 10 / EU 43; Asking: $600 Shipped -Bought in 2007. Used on one 20 day trip to Antarctica. Boot is just a wee bit too much boot for the North East now. They are meant to be in higher elevation than New England and are itching to see many more big mountains. 

Payment options: To be determined between seller and buyer. PayPal accepted. Shipping: Will ship anywhere you would like. 

(SOLD) Mountain Hardwear Alchemy Windstopper Softshell Jacket

(SOLD) Patagonia Guide Pant Size M

(SOLD) La Sportiva Mythos (tan) Size 41

(SOLD) Black Diamond Venom Hammer and Adze 

(SOLD) Metolius Sling (SOLD) BD Express Ice Screws

(SOLD) OR Ferrosi Hoody 

(SOLD) OR Down Vest 

(SOLD) Montbell UL Thermawrap Hooded Jacket 

(SOLD) Garmont Megaride AT Boots 

(SOLD) Scarpa Phantom Guide Size EU 43 US 10

(SOLD) DMM Renegade 2 Harness Size Medium

(SOLD) La Sportiva Spantik Boots Size 43 

(SOLD) Arcteryx GTX Jacket 

(SOLD) 20 BD Quicksilver wiregate carabiners 

(SOLD) OR Gaiters 

(SOLD) OR Foray GTX Jacket 

(SOLD) Mammut Climbing Shoes 

Tag words: boot, boots, mountaineering, Everest boot, Cross Country Ski Boot, LaSportiva

Chris Peterson · · Bozeman, MT · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 1,510

How well do these boots fit vs. others you've tried on?

Steven Scherr · · Boston · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

curious of the sizing as well. What size do you wear in street shoes?

My street shoe ranges 9.5 to 10 depending on brand of shoe. For years I wore LaSportiva Nepal boots and after long days of use, would find that my forefoot would feel like it was getting crushed. It only took 10 years to get the message that I needed a wider climbing boot and Scarpa is the answer. So, if your foot is on the wider side, go with Scarpa and these Phantom Guides will be loved. Conversly, the LaSportiva Spantiks are a wider last than the LaSportiva Nepal's and therefore they fit me perfectly also. For more fitting help, the LaSportiva G2 and Batura is way too narrow for me.

Steven Scherr · · Boston · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

Thanks, I keep hearing that the Scarpas are wider. I think I will have to give them a try.

Peter Lataille · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 0

Thanks Ben, The Spantiks fit perfectly! Very much appreciate you giving me the opportunity to see them before buying. Giving them a minor refurbishing before heading out. You were right, they still have many more climbs in them.

Mark Westfall 1 · · Boulder, CO · Joined May 2015 · Points: 0

Pm'd you

amalkin · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 0

Bump for a great seller and quick shipment. Thanks for the harness Ben!

fuzzy muzzle · · Seattle · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 1

Pm'd about Montbell

fuzzy muzzle · · Seattle · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 1

Bump for good seller. Item shipped fast, arrived quickly and was as described.

Marco Dees · · New Paltz · Joined Dec 2013 · Points: 50

Pm sent re screws

J C · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2015 · Points: 477

pm sent. any 10 cm screws left?

Randy Sandoval · · Elk Grove · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 5

Ill take both of the BD venom tools!! Will you take a money order? I dont have a paypal account. Come to think of it, Ill Take the BD tools and all the ice screws. Message me a total with shipping to area code 95624.
Thanks!!!

Sorry Marko and Jonathan. Didnt read your post before I posted. I will take any screws left over that you guys dont buy. First come first served.

Captain Snowboots · · WA · Joined Nov 2014 · Points: 35

I'm interested in the Venom adze if something falls through.

I apologize for some confusion. I was trying to manage and reply to folks while working and thought for a bit there that all screws were spoken for. I believe that I PM'd all correcting my error that I gave that wrong info to. List above is current. First to confirm with me get the screws. -Ben

So, are the BD tools still available? Just to clarify, I will take the tools and any screws left.

Jeremy Jacklin · · seattle, wa · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0

i'd also be willing to take any screws leftover but looks like im jonny-come-lately. crap-turkey!

Randy Sandoval wrote:So, are the BD tools still available? Just to clarify, I will take the tools and any screws left.
I PM'd you last night. Ice axes are yours and balance of screws. Will PM again now.
Jeremy Jacklin wrote:i'd also be willing to take any screws leftover but looks like im jonny-come-lately. crap-turkey!
I will let you know if other potential buyers fall through.

I wont fall through. I already sent the money order for the axes and screws 2 days ago.

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started