Mountain Project Logo

Looking for Seattle area climbing partners

Original Post
mac gilbert · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2011 · Points: 110

Hi All,
I am new to Seattle and am looking for new partners for the gym (vertical world) and outdoors (sport and trad from 5.easy up to low 12s/ single and multi-pitch). I consider myself to be an attentive and safe belayer... so I wont drop you and will give soft catches! Let me know if anyone wants to climb.

mac gilbert · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2011 · Points: 110

Bump

danjeechu Chung · · Duvall, WA · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 0

hey! i'm not at vertical world, but always down to climb outside. also new to the area so not familiar with local crags, but was looking at maybe this saturday in leavenworth?

Alex Kowalcyk · · Idaho · Joined Feb 2006 · Points: 65

Hey guys, I recently moved back to WA state and am looking for new outside climbing partners, midweek and/or weekends. I'm in Bellingham area and keen on frequenting Index and Squamish. I'd be down for Index this Monday, weather looks good.

Alex
alexkowalcyk24(at)gmail(dot)com

JCM · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2008 · Points: 115

Welcome to Seattle. For local cragging partners, Index and Little Si each have their own lively scenes, and if you spend some time at each place you'll quickly meet the regulars. I'm always happy to expand my pool of climbing partners, and can probably make some time to give you the tour at Index sometime in the near future. I'm booked up this weekend (Squamish), but should have an open weekend pretty soon. I'll PM you.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest Partners
Post a Reply to "Looking for Seattle area climbing partners"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started