Mountain Project Logo

Indian Creek Sep 22 – Oct 2

Original Post
Daniel Ulloa · · Bogotá, CO · Joined Aug 2026 · Points: 0

Hey everyone! I’m traveling from Colombia for my first trip to Indian Creek and looking for partners from September 22 through October 2.

I’d love to climb some of the Creek classics, including Supercrack, and explore as much as possible. If things go well, I’d also like to try some 5.11s while I’m there.

I’d also like to climb Stolen Chimney on Ancient Art in the Fisher Towers if I can find a partner for it.

Gear: BD C4 triple rack #0.4–#3, 2× #0.3, and a single #4.

I’m a 5.10 trad climber, currently working on a 5.11 project back home in Suesca.

Let me know if you’re around during those dates and looking for a partner!

Rob Dillon · · Tamarisk Clearing · Joined Mar 2002 · Points: 725

Daniel is solid and reliable, and a cool guy besides. Someone go climb with him! after this rain lets up 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Utah Partners
Post a Reply to "Indian Creek Sep 22 – Oct 2"

Log In to Reply
Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.