Mountain Project Logo

Lumpy Ridge Sat 8/29

Original Post
Jonathan S · · Golden, CO · Joined Sep 2009 · Points: 282

I'd like to climb at Lumpy this coming Saturday, preferably 5.9-5.10 multipitch. Pretty flexible for routes, but J-crack with some lower and upper pitch variations is of particular interest to me. Send me a PM.

Jonathan S · · Golden, CO · Joined Sep 2009 · Points: 282

Still looking. The linkup I have in mind is Thindependence -> J-crack -> Cheap Date -> Outlander. In his old guidebook, Gillett declares this variation route "6-7 million stars". Maybe a bit of hyperbole, but it sure sounds worth doing!

Brian E · · New England · Joined Mar 2005 · Points: 363

I sent ya a message

Jonathan S · · Golden, CO · Joined Sep 2009 · Points: 282

Partner found, thanks!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado Partners
Post a Reply to "Lumpy Ridge Sat 8/29"

Log In to Reply
Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.