Your FREE account works with all Adventure Projects sites
Cancel
Taking other people's content (text, photos, etc) without permission is a copyright violation and NOT OKAY!
Spam? Being a jerk / offensive? Something else? Please explain.
Please tell us why:
An Adventure Projects staff member will review this and take an appropriate action, but we generally don't reply.
Additionally, you canpermanently ignore this user.
More Info
Hi!
My name is Abraham(27m) and I just moved into the area! I’m trying to climb but I really don’t want to pay for a day pass to try the gym out!
If anyone has a guest pass I can use either tonight or sometime tomorrow evening would be super chill :)
Been bouldering about 6 years! I’m a chill dude/tattoos/kinda look alt, but super nice too :)
let me know thank you!
are you a mix of both bouldering and rope climbing?
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.