FS: Climbing shoes - La Sportiva Mythos 39
- Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
- Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
|
|
Update: EVERYTHING HAS SOLD Rack has sold, adding climbing shoes: Selling three pairs of climbing shoes with lots of life left. Shoe prices include shipping to the lower 48 states. I accept PayPal F&F or Venmo. If using G&S the buyer pays 3% fee. I ship quickly and provide tracking. I have more pictures of each of the pairs, send me a DM about which one you are interested in.
_____________________________________________________________________________ SOLD _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ SOLD
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD |
|
|
PM'd for totems |
|
|
PM |
|
|
Put me in line for the totems! |
|
|
PMs replied to. |
|
|
C4s, Totems and gear sling have sold. Stoppers and nut tools are still available |
|
|
Got my gear quickly and as described |
|
|
Nut tools have sold. BD nut stopper set #4-13 is available. |
|
|
I’ll buy your nuts |
|
|
Caito Knowlson wrote: Stoppers are sold. Updating post. |
|
|
Climbing shoes are available, everything else has sold. |
|
|
Who needs these shoes? Send me a DM if you're interested. |
|
|
PM’d |
|
|
PMs replied. |
|
|
Pmd |
|
|
Payment sent for Stonelands |
|
|
Stonelands have sold and shipped. |
|
|
Mythos size 39 still available. Everything else has sold. |
|
|
Bump for good seller. Stonelands arrived early and I'm excellent condition |
|
|
Thanks for the bump, glad you're happy with the Stonelands. The Mythos EUR 39 are still available and ready to ship quickly. |
|
|
Bump. I received the pair of Mythos bought from the seller. These are the older style ones with the sticky rubber. |














