Mountain Project Logo

Looking for Texas Climbing on Thursday/Friday/Saturdays

Original Post
Artur Tkachenko · · Abilene · Joined May 2026 · Points: 0

Hello, I'm living in Abilene (3 hours west of DFW, or 3-4 hours Northwest of Austin), but looking to travel on on my weekends to areas with climbing. Mineral Wells and Enchanted Rock are closest to me, but am open to branching out further.

I've climbed in Mineral Wells, and drove down to Austin, Reimer's Ranch as well. Have done some climbing Garden of the Gods, Colorado Springs.

Would love to find friends for weekend 2-3 day trips in Texas nature areas for climbing/hiking.


I'm completely free on most Thursday, Fridays, and Saturdays. And would be interested on going on most of my weekends, so please feel free to DM me or post on here.

Artur Tkachenko · · Abilene · Joined May 2026 · Points: 0

Bump

Jake Untener · · Ohio · Joined May 2022 · Points: 0

I'm in Austin and would be down for anything that's close enough to day trip. I lead in the 5.9 5.10 range 

Jacob Aid · · Belton · Joined Apr 2023 · Points: 140

Im located in belton tx, I am also looking for a partner on Saturdays and Fridays. 

Michael Schumacher · · Seattle, WA · Joined Jul 2026 · Points: 0

Houston local here - DM'd

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Texas Partners
Post a Reply to "Looking for Texas Climbing on Thursday/Friday/S…"

Log In to Reply
Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.