Mountain Project Logo

Western NC climbing partners 6/27-7-12

Original Post
Kevin Slafsky · · Burlington, VT · Joined Aug 2020 · Points: 0
  1. Helllo! I am looking for partners to climb at Looking glass, Table mountain, Rumbling Bald and hopefully Linville provided weather and timing. I am fairly experienced with both sport and Trad climbing, topping out leading 5.10 for sport and 5.9 for Trad. I have all of my own gear. I am visiting family so I won’t be free during this whole time period (6/27-7-12) but can make most days work. Let me know! 
Danny Dee · · Djibouti, DJ · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 1,147

Messaged u

Eric Bull · · Scottsville VA · Joined Mar 2021 · Points: 0

Messaged you

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

South Eastern States Partners
Post a Reply to "Western NC climbing partners 6/27-7-12"

Log In to Reply
Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.