Mountain Project Logo

Summer Partners: Eastern Sierras

Original Post
Bailey Kaysa · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2024 · Points: 0

Hey yall! I’m working in mammoth for the summer and I’m looking to get out in the mountains. I spent most of last summer multipitching and alpine climbing in Yosemite Valley and Tuolumne. I want to explore the area more and I have some objectives. I’m wanting to start smaller and easier to build my way up as the season continues. I have a standard rack, a 60 m rope, and the stock to get out there, get some exposure, and bag some peaks. 

Edwin Max · · Ophir, CO · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 0

Hi Bailey,  I'm looking to do easy 5.6, 5.7 climbs in Tuolumne.  Will be there tonight to about the 27th+.  So if your looking for a day off or want to climb in your approach shoes give me a shout. 50m and sport rack is all I have with me so you would need some trad gear.  Feel free to call or text 970 708-3769.  Will hav e more limited reception fyi.  The ks, Edwin Max

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern California Partners
Post a Reply to "Summer Partners: Eastern Sierras"

Log In to Reply
Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.